Chapter 4: Marines vs Homura and her team part 2

I do not own Senran kagura it belongs to its rightful owners 

With Nick and Homura ...

"Okay where the heck am I?" Nick asked himself as he looked at his surroundings. He was in what looked like a court yard of a Japanese building of a shrine of sorts. But the strange thing was that a lot of the color of everything was mostly brown which was odd. 

"Your in my realm I created." said a girl voice. Nick turned to the source and saw the same brown tan girl that had jumped at him and probably brought him to the pace he was in. "The Names Homura by the way and your gonna die!" Homura then jumped at the desert storm Marine with six katanas in her hands with an intent of killing Nick.

Nick then jumped clear as Homura smash the concrete that Nick was standing near, Nick then stood back up and was shocked as he saw where he was standing was now destroyed in pieces. Nick now knew that this Homura chick was pretty powerful and he had to be very careful. However he didn't have time to think as he saw Homura jump at him again and Nick Barrel rolled to the left but got slashed on his right arm ripping the sleeve and cutting his arm.

'Ow... that hurt a little.' Nick thought as he put the fire select to 3 round burst and fire a couple burst at Homura. Homura then used her katanas to deflect the bullets Nick fired at her, but one of the bullets grazed the side of her head and then she backed up a little as blood trickled down her head from her wound. Homura now gritted her teeth in anger at the Marine who had the same look on his face. "You give up yet?"

Homura then charged at Nick again only for Nick to bring up his grenade launcher and fired a round at Homura. Homura then brought her Katanas up to block the grenade but as the grenade made contact with her blades it blew up. The explosion sent both Nick and Homura flying back as Homura now only had her Black 2 piece underwear on as her cloths got burned up from the explosion. 

With Ryan, Haruka, and Mirai....

Ryan on the other hand had found himself in a strange colorful place full of pillows of animals and stuffed dolls. After that he found the 2 Girls that had jumped at him and after they had said their names to them which the one in the pink and white was Haruka and the little kid was Mirai. Ryan was currently in a fire fight with Mirai as she kept shooting at him with her umbrella in which he exchanged shots with his M60. Haruka meanwhile was watching the 2 as they fought with their guns.

"Will you just GIVE UP ALREADY?" Ryan yelled over the fire.

"Never! NOT UNTIL YOUR DEAD!" Mirai yelled back as she kept firing at the Marine. However Ryan decided he needed a new plan so, he went back into cover so the kid would see him and then crawled to another position until he heard the kid screaming. Ryan looked up and saw the black dress girl coming down at him and so he rolled out of the way and stood back up. However in doing so he got wacked in the face by the little girls umbrella a few times and that knocked him to the floor as he struggled to get back up. "this is where you die soldier boy."

Mirai then proceed to shoot the Vietnam War Marine in the neck but, as she was about to pull the trigger Ryan then grabbed the umbrella and pulled it towards him and then Punched Mirai in the face.  Mirai was punched back a ways and then landed on her feet but, as she tried to shoot Ryan she found out that she didn't have her weapon on her. Mirai then looked at the Marine and saw he had a look of anger on his face she couldn't describe.

"You shouldn't have call me that." Ryan said quietly. "Also look at your feet." Mirai then looked at her feet only to be blown back a ways from a explosion. It had turned out that Ryan had punched her with a grenade in his hand and it landed in front of her. But then Haruka then Jumped at Ryan in which he barely dodge the attack. However Haruka then threw a test tube with a pink substance inside of it. It landed near Ryan and blew up sending him Flying backwards into a bunch of stuffed dolls, however Ryan was hurt by the explosion as he could feel his face burning. However he still stood up to face down the last chick.

"Normally that would kill a regular person, but you seem to have survived it." Haruka said. "Not bad... for a soldier, but this one should kill you." Haruka then got out another potion and was about to throw it. The fact that this girl also called him a 'soldier" made Ryan even more mad. "I'm no soldier." he said he then switched to his M16A1 and as Haruka threw her potion Ryan. "I'M A MARINE!" then he fired a single 5.56x45mm NATO bullet and hit the potion mid air and blew up then, knocked the 2 of them back.

With Alex and Yomi...

Alex looked around his surroundings only to see darkness with many tiny green dots and the saw the blonde girl who had pulled him into this place.

"Well, you certainly look  different when I see you up close." She said with a fake smile on her face. "I'm Yomi by the way."

"What do you want?" Alex asked with anger.

"Oh nothing, I just want you dead." She said as she pulled out a giant sword from no where and then swung it at Alex. Alex meanwhile had jumped away from the sword as it just barely missed his head by an inch. Then Alex used his M1 and started shooting at Yomi who then deflect his bullets with her sword but then one of the bullets shot off her hat barely missing her head. "HEY THAT HAT WAS EXPENSIVE!"

"Well you shouldn't have worn it today and if you didn't it would be just fine." Alex reasoned.

"YOUR SO DEAD!!" Yomi yelled as she whipped out her wrist cannon and started firing at Alex who then ran around avoiding her shots. But then one of the canon rounds exploded close enough to Alex that he was flung across the room and landed hard on the ground. Yomi then walked up next to the down Marine with her sword aimed at his neck. "Say goodnight...soldier." 

Yomi then brought her sword down on the Marine only to be stopped by some unknown force, which turned out to be Alex blocking the giant sword with a Katana that he had. 

"You just made a big mistake." Alex said. "Also...I am a MARINE!" He then pushed up on Yomi's sword and kicked her in the stomach which knocked her back a little ways. Yomi that got out her Wrist cannon again and Alex got his M1911A1 and the 2 fired at the same time. The 2 rounds then met and exploded knocking back the 2.

With Michael and Hikage...

Michael meanwhile was having a small knife fight with the green haired girl known as Hikage and she was trying to slice at the WW1 veteran to kill him but, was having trouble. Then the 2 got into a knife lock where the 2 tried to push the other one back.

"Where did you learn to fight with a knife?" Hikage asked the WW1 Marine.

"Oh...you know...from my Fellow Marines and through basic training." Michael replied as he pushed back on the green haired shinobi with his Bayonet. Hikage then jumped back to gain a little ground from the Marine.

"So your a US Marine huh." Hikage said. "You don't look like one to me."

"B**ch, I am a US Marine." Michael argued. "This is what we look like."

"Well now your gonna die here!" Hikage yelled before jumping at the WW1 Marine. Then Alex pulled out him M1911A1 and then shot at the girl charging at him. Hikage however dodged the bullets and now swung her knife at Alex who only dodged the attack barley by Barrel rolling out of the way. He turned around expecting to shoot the girl when she landed but she was nowhere to be seen. Then Michael felt a blade near his neck and looked back and saw Hikage Behind him. 

"How did you get behind me?" Michael asked feeling her knife on his neck.

"Its because I'm better then you." Hikage stated before being shoved back by the Marine who pushed her and then got punched really hard in the face knocking her back a bit more. Then When Hikage recovered she looked down and saw a grenade about a foot in front of her and before she knew it she and Michael where blown away by the explosion.

=============================================================================

And done with another chapter I hope you guys/ girls liked it!

Let me know what you guys think!

stay tuned for more!