Characters

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the photos used on this page. I found them on Google because I'm anti-social and don't feel like going out and finding people. Please don't call the police on me.

Jade: Jade is a 349-year-old vampire

Jade: Jade is a 349-year-old vampire. Currently in New York City, NY. Jade was born in 1670 in a small village outside of Berlin. Here he spent a good portion of his life. Jade was turned into a vampire when he was 21 in 1691. He spent a large portion of his life in Berlin and Germany before the break out of the first World War in 1914. Jade being an able-bodied young man was enlisted to fight in both wars. During the Second World, War Jade was taken by American troops back to the US. He managed to escape and fled north toward Canada and Alaska. During this time Jade was battling PTSD along with anxiety and depression. Over the years Jade has taken many lives of people simply to survive. Two years ago Jade met Lance. The two meetings were the best thing that had happened to Jade because he was in a really bad mental state at the time.

Lance: Lance is 22 and fresh out of college

Lance: Lance is 22 and fresh out of college. From the looks of him, you would never expect the debilitating illness that hides just under the surface. Lance has cystic fibrosis or CF for short. It is a condition he was born with that affects his lungs and digestive system. Lance has been to the hospital more times in his teenage years then most will ever go in their life. He doesn't want his disability to be him so he doesn't follow the rules. Lance is a young director and actor that got his lucky break at 16 when he wrote to Steven Spielberg with his idea. Lance is a lot like all the other new directors, a head full of ideas and a pen that can move fast enough. Lance just got lucky with his break and hit the ground at a full-on sprint. Lance was in Alaska giving a pitch to one of his buddies when he met Jade. Never having felt any form of romantic attraction to anyone in his life before now made all the difference. When Lance found out what Jade was it didn't scare him, too much. He knows that Jade would never intentionally hurt him so he has nothing to worry about. The only problem with being madly in love with a vampire with PTSD is that Jade can go from happy and playful to dangerous real quick. Lance's family doesn't know what Jade is and he intends ok keeping it that way for as long as he can.