Chapter 12

Location: Los Angeles International Airport
"Jade, Jade? Jade wake up!" Lance almost shouts getting the attention of the other people in the terminal. Lance had seen Jade act weird before but nothing like this, nothing anywhere close to seeing him laying on the floor stiff and shaking as if he were being electrocuted.

Others had gotten up to see if there was anything they could do to help. Then Jade stops, and every part of him relaxes and his breathing becomes more regular. Lance keeps his hand firmly on the center of Jade's chest.

Jade's eyes shoot open before quickly being covered by the side of his hand. Jades eyes were completely black.

"You ok now?" Lance knew the answer, he knew that Jade would say he was ok but in reality, he was ripping at the seams and there was nothing he could do to stop it. But Lance still asked, and he still waited for a response. Even though it took a while Lance waited.

Just as he expected Jade nods still hiding his face behind his arm. "Come on sit up the floor is gross." Jade sits up and leans against the wall. One of the security guards and someone with a large bag come full-on jogging toward Lance and Jade.

"Sir are you ok do you need medical assistance?" The girl with the bag says kneeling in front of Jade.

"No we're ok thanks," Lance says knowing they would be more trouble than good.

"Sir I really think you should let me call the hospital and have you looked at." The girl says with a worried look.

"No thank you I'm fine, it happens all the time," Jade says in a quiet voice with more German accent than Lance had ever heard him talk with before.

"Ok," the girl gets up and smiles at the two then walks back down the hallway where she came. The security guard runs after her.

"What on earth was that?" Lance asks baffled.

"It's a long story," Jade says getting up.

"We have a six-hour flight."

"It's a complicated story."

"You have no idea don't you?"

"Not a clue, oh look were boarding," Jade says.
______________________________
"Lance, Lance wake up. Look." Jade says shaking him. "I think we're here."

Lance sits up and looks out the small first-class window next to Jade. "Is that the airport? It can't be?"

"It's probably just a farm or something," Jade says.
______________________________
The plane lands and Lance and Jade get off along with the other passengers. "Lance, where is the building?"

Both men look around completely dumbstruck. "I've been in small airports but they have always had four walls or some sort this is just a roof." Lance says as they get their bags from baggage claim.

"Hey, Lance is that for you?" Jade says pointing over his shoulder. Lance turns around to see a man in a suit holding a sign that read Lance Chambers.

"How many other Lance Chambers do you know?" Lance smiles at Jade and walks over to the man. Jade follows and the two follow the man back to his car.

"You know come to think about it there was a Chambers kid I knew at one point in time."

The driver drops the two off at a very nice looking beach house. A young woman comes out to greet the two as the car pulls away.

"Hello, you much be Lance Chambers." The woman says shaking his hand.

"Yeah I'm Lance and this is Jade it's so nice to finally meet you, Rita."

"Ok come in let me show you around then I'll be out of your hair."

Rida shows Lance and Jade the house and how to work everything before ending in the main hall. "Well that concludes our tour if you have any questions please feel free to call me my number is written down in the kitchen." Another older woman starts talking to Rida in a language the two men don't understand.