Sebastian X !Chubby !Female Reader - Kitten Play [NSFW]

"Come now my love, it's fairly simple." Shooting a glare up at the demon you puffed out your chubby cheeks and turned your head to the side refusing to comply with his demands.

He gave a sigh, "Looks like I seem to have picked a naughty kitten."

You gave a short scream as you were flipped over, your bottom in the air and the butt plug that had a black tail at the end on full display. "Now my kitten, you need punishment to learn."

Gulping, you sucked in a breath as a loud 'slap' echoed through the room - his hand coming down hard on your bottom. Sebastian spanked you a few more times, each harder than the last. You could feel the burning sensation and knew there was a bright red hand print on your cheeks.

"Has my pet learned her lesson?" Hot breath ghosted across your ear as you nodded your head.

"Good, now, what does my kitten say?"

"Meow." You raised a curled hand up to your chin and 'meowed' a few more times for your "master".

"Very good love, now flip over and let me see all of you."

Wincing a bit from the pain still coursing through your bottom, you rolled over revealing your front side to Sebastian. Your black cat ears perched on top of your head, the laced choker with a bell dangling from it and some of the tail that was in the back was on display.

Of course, other than those few things, you were bare as the day you were born. Your breasts free and on full display, buds stiffened at this point and your round stomach all for his eyes. It raised up and down as you tried to catch your breath from his actions.

"You look delicious as always my pet." His gloved hands skimmed over your stomach, kneading the soft, supple flesh on display as mewls of delight practically spilled from your mouth making your lover pleased.

"If you like to be petted here, I wonder what noises you'll make if..." Trailing off, his hand went up to grope a breast roughly as a moan ripped through your throat at the sudden rough grasp. Rolling the stiff bud around with his thumb, he looked up at your flushed face and smirked.

"My, my, you look a bit red kitten, are you alright?" Leaving your breast, he cupped your face into his hands and stroked your cheeks gently.

"If my kitten wants release so badly, she'll have to give master exactly what he wants."