Elliott Spencer X !Badass !Chubby !Female Reader - One Tough Cookie

"Okay, Hardison has the security system down. Elliot, are you in position, you'll only have a few minutes to get rid of those guards."

The gruff voice of your boyfriend filled the com link, "Yeah, it won't take me long." Nate continued to rattle off the plan, "When Elliot's taking care of the thugs, (Y/N), you'll move in with Parker in tow." The blonde thief's voice answered for the both of you, "Copy that Nate. Oh, by the way (Y/N), nice skirt you have on." A small tug was given to the bottom of your polka dotted bottoms.

Of course it was Parker who was hidden by the white linen cloth of the serving cart you were pushing up to the pent house suite. You all were currently on a con and shit was about to go down.

The target was some sleazy man - Marco Davidson who was embezzling from the local charity he took over that was supposed to help Army Vets' families in medical emergencies. Instead of Davidson helping those who needed it most, he was pocketing the money for himself like the rich asshat he is.

A blush rose onto your chubby cheeks at Parker's words. "Well, have to look the part, right?" You both shared a light laugh as you rolled upon the front door of the targets room. Nate's voice filtered through signaling the start of the con. "Okay guys, showtime." With that, you knocked on the wooden door and stood straight up, shoulder back and smile plastered on your face as you played your role of part of the hotel service.

"Ahh, I was wondering when you would get here." Coming face to face with this scumbag made you want to punch him, but you just gave a tight smile and rolled the cart into the room only to have Davidson grab your round behind as you walked past him.

"Hmm, nice and firm, just how I like them." Clenching your teeth, you continued into the lavish room stopping in the middle to reveal the food. "He better not have done what I think he just did." Elliot's voice had an edge to it as it went through the link.

"Will that be it, sir?" You focused your attention on the target as Parker quietly went under behind the couch to start her part of the con. Making sure that Davidson couldn't see a thing, you knew she'd be alright. After a few moments of silence, he answered. "Well, now that you mention it..." With his voice trailing off, he made his way over to you with what some would call a "swagger" in his step, but you just called in cockiness.

"Okay, great job (Y/N), I'm in the master bedroom and I just got the bank statements. Nate, I'm on my way back to you guys." Lightly grinning, you knew your decoy worked beautifully. Parker was currently on her way back to base through the ventilation system.

"News release was just sent to all local media outlets and social media, this man's about to be the most hated guy in the state. Even the Girl Scouts won't want to sell cookies to him." Hardison's usual jokes made you smile a bit more.

"Oh, so you agree?" Snapping back to reality, you looked at Davidson who was much closer to you than before making you gulp a bit.

"I'm sorry sir, what did you want?" Placing your hands in front of you in a clasped position, you continued your role as part of the "help". The creep grabbed you hands and pulled you closer. "Now, don't be shy, I know many guys might not have wanted you in their bed, but that's why I'm here." Trying to tug your hand away from him, he only pulled you closer.

"Nate, come on!" Your boyfriend's rash voice stung your ears a bit. "Okay, we have all we need, go at it Elliot." You knew he was on his way to beat the daylights out of Mr. handsy here because of what he said and certainly what he did to you the short time you've been in here.

"Get away, freak!" With a hard shove, Davidson went tumbling down to the ground. The con was over and you finally got the chance to punch this dude before Elliot came.

Before you could react, he grabbed your ankle and pulled you down with him, your arm breaking your fall as you winced in pain. "Me the freak, who's the fat maid here?" You were fed up now. Straddling the man waist, you pinned his arms above his head and used your full weight to keep him down where he was.

"Ahh, this is what I'm talking about." He gave you a smug smirk as you pulled your arms back and gave him a few good punches before the door was kicked open, Elliot rushing in, clearly pissed off at what he heard through the com link. Giving a few huffs and puffs, you got off the now unconscious con man.

"(Y/N), you okay?" Feeling his arms wrap around your waist, he pulled you into his chest - something you were welcoming of, especially after what that creep did.

"I'm okay Elliot, I think my right hook's getting better." He gave a smile at your comment and nodded in agreement as he gazed at the man on the floor. Giving you a chaste kiss on your forehead, he added, "Yes it has doll, how about celebrating it back home?" His voice got a bit deeper at his implied suggestion as you gave a nod.

"Ahh, come on ya'll nasty! At least wait until we can't hear you." Hardison's voice ruined the moment you two had.

"Shut up, Hardison!"