Three

Hoseok glanced at his ringing phone. He didn't recognise the number, but he answered it anyway. He'd had numerous interviews over the past few weeks so he answered every call, even the private numbers.

"Hello."

"Hoseok?" The voice was deep and soft, but he didn't recognise it.

"Yes." He got up and walked out of the lecture hall, mouthing apoogies as he skirted the other students.

"It's Yoongi Min, from Kimmin Tech. I'm calling regarding our interview. Is now a convenient time to talk?" He asked politely.

"Ah Mr Min, yes now is fine." He assured, as he finally reached the hallway. "How can I help you?"

"Unfortunately, we decided to give the position to another applicant."

Hoseok felt his heart sink at the words. It was weird, though, that someone as far up the food chain as Min had called him just to let him know he was unsuccessful.

"Oh. Well thank you for calling personally to let me know, sir." He said politely, turning back toward the classroom.

"Actually, I have another opening available. On my personal staff. If you're interested. The income is comparable and it includes the same benefits." He sounded nervous. Hoseok was excellent at picking up on these things and he'd bet dollars to donuts that Yoongi Min was fidgeting restlessly waiting for his answer.

"What is it?"

"I don't like to discuss personal matters at work. Perhaps you'd agree to meet me at my home this evening and we can speak more of it then?"

Evasive. He wondered if he should press the matter then decided against it. A job was a job as far as he was concerned, if it paid well and had medical he'd be his damn cabana boy if he needed to.

"Alright. Text me the time and your address." His voice was a little more clipped than he'd intended. Modulating his tone to something more accommodating, he went on, "I look forward to seeing you tonight."

"Yes, tonight. I'll send you the details." His voice shook a little, kicking Hoseok's curiosity into overdrive.

He tamped it down reluctantly. "If that's all, Mr Min, I'll be getting back to class."

"Oh, yes, of course. Tonight then."

"Tonight." He agreed and hung up.

---

Hoseok pulled up to the gate of Yoongi's home and pressed the buzzer. He was early, but only by five minutes. He couldn't help himself, curiosity had been eating him alive all day. What was this mystery position and why had Mr Min been so nervous about it?

Jimin had teasingly suggested that maybe the man wanted to make Hobi his sugar baby. Honestly at this point in time, he might actually consider it. Mr Min hadn't struck him as a pervert, but then, he had caught him staring at his ass, so who really knew?

"Hello?" A woman's voice.

"Hello, my name is Hoseok Jung. I'm here to see Mr Min." He introduced himself.

"Yes of course. You're expected. Please park in the visitors parking and someone will be waiting at the main entrance." She instructed.

Then the gate began to swing open and he made his way slowly up the long driveway, gawking at the house while he had the chance to do so unobserved. Holy hell, it was basically a freaking mansion. It was sleek and modern, all rectangles and glass. Here's hoping he wouldn't have to do windows.

He parked his small red Hyundai in the visitors' and strode toward the house, hands in pockets. A woman, he presumed the same one he had spoken to on the intercom, opened the door on his second knock.

"Mr Jung? This way please." He followed behind her glancing around as they went.

It was tastefully decorated, but seemed very impersonal, like a display home. He wondered how often Min was actually home. They quickly arrived at what could only be a sitting room, since the only furniture were a pair of couches, side tables and a coffee table. Yoongi was lounging on the couch facing the doorway, jacket and tie discarded somewhere out of site, the collar of his business shirt unbuttoned, swirling a glass of an amber liquor.

He hadn't really paid much attention to how he looked in his office. For the first time Hoseok took in just how small the other man actually was. His pale and delicate features lent him an ethereal air. He'd yet to become aware of their presence so his expression was unguarded and he reminded Hoseok of a lost little boy.

Then his eyes drifted to the entrance and the illusion was shattered. Yoongi Min was not some gentle dreamer adrift on the rocky currents of harsh reality, he was a successful businessman with more wealth and power than he knew what to do with.

"Ah, Hoseok. I'm glad you could make it. Please have a seat." He gestured to the couch opposite him.

"Will that be all, Mr Min?" The woman asked politely.

"Yes, Jessikya. Thank you." He said dismissively and the clack of her heels on the wooden floors receded into the distance.

"Drink?" He offered Hoseok, surprising him.

"No thank you, Mr Min." He turned down politely.

He nodded in acknowledgement, draining his glass swiftly with a slight grimace.

"Are you sure? I was going to pour myself another anyway."

"Dutch courage?" Hoseok asked dryly before mentally kicking himself.

Don't mock potential employers, stupid!

"I'm sorry. I don't know why I said that." He apologised quickly.

"Not at all. You're right, actually." Yoongi said softly, lifting the bottle that sat on the side table next to him and pouring the contents into his glass.

He took another sip, then set the glass down next to the bottle. Now that his hands didn't have the glass to occupy them, they twisted nervously in his lap, a stark contrast to the demeanour he had displayed at their first meeting.

"I don't really know how to go about this. I've never done it before. I am a very busy man and I don't have a lot of time to develop much of a personal life..." He began and Hoseok's eyes widened.

Sweet baby Jesus, he really does want to make me a sugar baby.

"Ok." Hoseok drew the word out, growing more uncomfortable by the second.

"You see, I have rather specialised err... tastes. And it can be difficult to find someone to um, see to them in my more casual ...encounters." He stammered his way through the explanation, his eyes never leaving his twisting fingers.

"Uh huh. Specialised tastes?" He queried, his voice far calmer than he was expecting.

"Kinks, might be a better term." His gaze flicked up to meet his own then dropped once more to his hands.

"Kinks as in ... Mr Grey will see you now?"

Yoongi sneered a little. "Fifty Shades of Grey was inaccurate trash. I am talking about BDSM though."

"So my position would be what? ...Sex toy?" Was this conversation actually happening?

"No, you misunderstand, Hoseok. I want to be your toy."

A/N Sub Hoseok? Bitch you thought!