Eighteen

Hoseok opened the drawer in Yoongi's play cupboard confidently. Things had been going quite smoothly the last two weeks. He'd taken Yoongi's emailed suggestions and managed to create scenes that seemed to satisfy his employer. He was actually kind of surprised how naturally it all came to him. After the first few times the awkwardness of the situation had lessoned.

He idly played with one of the leather straps of a flogger, considering it.

"Impact play can range from the light stinging of a bare handed spanking to a skin splitting caning." Jin explained like a teacher. "So it's important to be in control at all times. You need to be present in the moment and have complete command of your body. Remember to only hit meaty parts of the body, you can do real damage if you strike places like the lower back. We'll be starting with a flogger."

Hoseok had taken to thinking of his lessons with Seokjin as Kink School. He was very informative and his experience was invaluable, but he still rubbed Hoseok the wrong way.

"Ok, what are we doing with it?" He asked neutrally, trying to hide his feelings for the man.

"We're going to learn how to use it, obviously." Jin said shortly. Apparently he hadn't been unsuccessful in his hiding attempt.

"Obviously." He repeated dryly. "But how?"

Jin made a frustrated noise in his throat and glared. "Back in my day you had to earn your stripes, you know. I'd have you sub for me and I'd show you exactly how I used it. " He growled.

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "I'd like to see you try."

Jin pulled the suede tails of the flogger through his hand slowly. "Would you?"

Something about his demeanour had Hoseok feeling a little apprehensive. Perhaps it was the stern but knowing look in his eyes, or the slight curve of his lips, or maybe it was the way he suddenly seemed to radiate confidence and control. He was in command of himself and the situation.

"No." He said coolly, neither challenging nor submitting. Tangling with Jin would be a mistake. "I wouldn't."

The other smirked, his eyes travelling down Hoseok's body in a manner so blatant it was almost offensive. "Shame." He said simply. "But moving on. I'm going to demonstrate a strike on the padding of the spanking bench. You'll copy it, I'll observe and I'll correct anything I see wrong. Then you can practice on your leg or something until you're confident you have your strikes landing with the desired affect."

No, the flogger didn't set the right tone. It was cheeky, playful. He needed something a little sterner. His eyes lighted on a slapper and his lips curved with satisfaction.

"Daddy?" Yoongi's voice was small and timid. Hoseok's eyes cut in it's direction, his smile disappearing as his face set into stern lines.

He closed the cupboard and went back to the bedroom to join his sub. Yoongi was kneeling on the carpet, his hands bound behind his back with black and silver leather cuffs. His eyes were covered with a wide, black strip of cloth. Hoseok crouched before him, his forearms resting on his knees, the slapper clasped loosely in his right hand.

"Yoongi, Yoongi, Yoongi..." He sighed, lifting the smaller man's chin to get a proper look at his flushed face. "Daddy's very disappointed in you, Kitten." He dropped his hold, watching the way Yoongi's head dropped down again and his shoulders slumped.

"I'm sorry, Daddy." He whispered.

"I know, baby. I know."

"Please. I'll be a good, I promise." His voice held the familiar tremor of fear and excitement.

"Bad boys need to be punished, Kitten, you know that." He explained patiently.

"Please don't, Daddy. Yoongi is sorry. Yoongi will be a good boy."

Hoseok sighed again, caressing the man's pale cheek softly. "It's too late for that, Kitten."

A/N What did Yoongles do? Stay tuned to find out.

Feel free to comment, I love to hear from you guys.

Remember to vote. I purple you! 💜💜💜