Twenty Two

"I'm afraid that's not possible today, Mr Jung. Perhaps we can schedule that for next week?" Not even Yoongi was that professional. He mustn't have been alone.

"Can they hear me?" He asked huskily.

"No."

"Good." He smirked. "Let's play a game."

"Unfortunately I'm in the middle of a meeting. Perhaps we can go over your proposal in more detail at a later date?" He said smoothly.

"I'm less than ten minutes away, kitten. Think about that. In less than ten minutes I could have you bent over that very large desk in your very nice office, fucking your brains out. Doesn't that sound nice, baby?" He murmured seductively. "I know how stressed you must be. I bet you've been craving it. Hmm? Squeezing your thighs together when you're in your important meetings, trying to forget how empty you feel without my cock. Trying so hard to be the big bad Mr Min when all you want is to be my little kitten curled in my lap, licking cum off my fingers."

"Yes." The word was breathy, shaky.

"Yes, sir." He corrected. "You're at work after all. Let's keep things professional." He chuckled darkly.

"Yes, sir." Yoongi echoed obediently.

"I'm in my car. So, tell me, Yoongi. Do you really want to reschedule?"

"Considering your proximity and the urgency of the matter, I suppose I can make an exception. Excuse me for a moment." To the untrained ear, Yoongi's voice sounded cool and slightly exasperated. But Hoseok had become attuned to the man's every hum, moan or sharp inhalation. He could read the eagerness buried in the words.

"Of course, Kitten." He allowed indulgently.

He heard the low murmur of voices, assuming Yoongi had muffled the phone mic while he prematurely ended his meeting. He heard the thud and click of the door closing and smiled to himself.

"What game are we playing, sir?" He asked, his deep voice already husky with arousal.

"Needy already kitten?" Hoseok laughed again, a hint of cruel mockery. "We're going to play Hoseok Says. The rules are simple. I'm going to give you instructions. You are only allowed to say the words 'Yes, sir' to acknowledge the order and 'Done, sir' to say you've completed it. If you manage not to cum before I walk into your office, you win. Simple, right?"

"Yeah." He sounded shaky. Hoseok smirked.

"Yeah? We're not getting off to a good start here, Yoongs. A little respect, hmm?"

"Yes, sir."

"Better. Now. Hoseok says... Put me on speaker and lay your phone on your desk in front of you. You're going to need your hands free."

"Yes sir. Done, sir." His voice took on a slightly tinny quality as the phone mic became distant.

"Take off your tie and lay it over the back of your chair."

"Yes, sir." A pause and slight rustle and hiss of fabric. "Done sir."

"Hoseok says, get naked from the waist down."

He heard the steadying breath Yoongi took before saying softly, "Yes, sir." The wait before the inevitable, "Done, sir." Was a little longer this time.

"Undo the buttons on your shirt, but don't take it off."

"Yes, sir. Done, sir."

"Excellent. You're good at this game, Yoongi. But things are about to get more challenging. In the small cabinet where you keep spare supplies there is a small cardboard box. Get it and place it on your desk."

"Yes, sir." He could hear the confusion. Hoseok had sent the box along to the office with Jessica in the first week of his employ with explicit instructions that it was to be placed where their mutual boss would be least likely to find it and that he not be told of its existence. "Done, sir."

"Good. Open the box."

"Yes, sir." He heard the scrape of cardboard followed by what could only be Yoongi curiously rummaging through it. He allowed it. "Done, sir."

"I know you locked the door, kitten. Get up and unlock it then sit back down on the edge of your desk, facing the door."

A/N This is part one of three. So that's why its so short. Enjoy!

The rest will be up soon.

Remember to vote. I purple you!