Twenty Three

Yoongi felt his cheeks heat as he got up from the relative safety of his desk and walked, practically naked, to twist the latch above the door handle, unlocking it as instructed. He'd seen the contents of the box and he was beginning to get a better idea of just what Hoseok had in mind with his 'game'. His dick was already twitching with interest.

"Y-yes, sir." The tremble of anxiety, and underneath that, the excitement. "Done, sir."

"Take out the lube and the vibrator and place them on your desk. Somewhere within easy reach. You can leave the cock ring where it is. We won't be needing that, now will we?"

The lube was non-descript, something water based. The vibrator, however, was very interesting. It wasn't one of his, for starters. He'd never seen this one before. Black, sleek, silicone, smaller than a dildo but longer than a bullet, vaguely L-shaped and smoothly curved. He set them both on the desk.

"Yes, sir. Done, sir."

"And now the blindfold, kitten."

He knew it was coming, but it still gave him pause. Even with the door unlocked, he would probably be able to scramble off and behind his desk at the first suggestion of a silhouette beyond the frosted glass. A blindfold would leave him completely vulnerable.

"Yes, sir."

But before he indicated he'd finished the task, Hoseok added silkily. "Let's hope the next person through that door is me, hmm?"

The word sent a jolt of panic spiking through him and he actually lowered the black cloth from his eyes to dart worriedly to the door, as though Hoseok's taunting words might summon one of the many employees to his office.

He was torn. One the one hand, his system was flooding with all those feel good juices, dopamine, adrenaline, testosterone. After being wound so tight all week, he latched on to the liberation of surrendering himself to Hoseok. On the other, if he was caught (and that was a very real, but calculated risk), his career would be severely impacted. His reputation as a cold, calm professional would be shredded, perhaps beyond recovery. The thought of that almost had him using his safe word.

"Kitten..." The impatient reminder that Hoseok was waiting for his compliance.

Fuck it. He needed this. He wrapped the cloth over his eyes and tied it behind his head tightly.

"D-done, sir."

"I'm already halfway there. So, let's pick up the pace. Thighs open, nice and wide, lube up the vibrator and stick it in your pretty hole. No prep. I know you like the sting. Don't you?"

His breath caught in his throat. Hoseok had, thus far, been less than enthused by anything that caused even mild discomfort. But now he sounded just a little mean, as though Yoongi's pain was a treat he was eager to indulge in. Like whipped cream on your coffee. You know you shouldn't, but it was just too good to turn down.

"Yes, sir." He fumbled blindly for the lube and toy, spreading his thighs wantonly. He squirted the gel onto the aid and wiggled until he was right on the edge of the desk. Even perched precariously as he was, he still had to lean back a little to do as he was told.

A flush crept up his face and he imagined how he must look. His semi-hard cock dipped and bobbed as he shifted, hips thrust upward, slick, glistening toy in one hand as he spread his cheeks with the other, exposing his 'pretty hole' as Hoseok called it.

He hissed as he pressed the slightly curved silicone into his body, feeling the stretch and sting. Hoseok was right, he did like it.

"Done, sir."