Chapter 1: Hangout

Mario: Thanks for sending us to the airport, Reader.

Meggy: Thank you, Reader.

You're welcome, hope you will enjoy.

Mario and Meggy: Bye!

Bye!

(Mario and Meggy go in and boarded their flight)

Well, at least they left, it's time to change the view. (Clap hands two time)

ReaderFromWR: Ah, there we go, back to housekeeping job. (Went to the Widowmaker and drove back to their house)

As ReaderFromWR reached their house and come in, he first walked to eye-p0d.

ReadeeFromWR: I have sent them to the airport, we can work together so the house is spotless in no time.

eye-p0d took his clothes off and starts to wash them, ReaderFromWR cover himself with hands.

ReaderFromWR: At least, you are washing them, I better take a bath then.

ReaderFromWR went to the bathroom and turned on the hot water on the bath tub.

ReaderFromWR: I really had two wars, I better rest for now.

ReaderFromWR turned off the tap, get inside the bath tub filled with hot water and slept, but he woke up.

ReaderFromWR: What. Again.

This time, the world is nothing without anyone, just him remaining.

ReaderFromWR: This time without people! Who did that! (Stepped out, wear the clothes and equipped himself with Tear and a Heavy Bolter)

The whole area is empty, ReaderFromWR walked around the desserted world and saw a random Inkling injured.

ReaderFromWR: What happened?

Inkling: Some orange haired girl unleashed thousands of demons and a large red monster to obilerate our home, she claimed that she is the dea of the world, can some one defeat her?

ReaderFromWR: I will. (Runs off to and finds a gathering of some twisted demonic ceatures and a large red one, in the middle, a familiar Inkling girl was floating in the air, he walked towards the girl) You caused this?!

Orange Angel: Yes, I did this.

ReaderFromWR: Orange Angel! Again!

Orange Angel: Looks like you are the only one left, Daemons, attack!

The Daemons rushed towards ReaderFromWR to fight but he bested them.

Orange Angel: Pathetic.

Just then, the giant monster tried to attack but stopped by her.

Orange Angel: I will deal with him. (Takes out the Inferno Splat Roller of Deathly Death) He will be no match for my weapon I created, Inferno Splat Roller of Deathly Death.

ReaderFromWR: That weapon... I will not give up!

Orange Angel and ReaderFromWR clashed their weapons at each other for 2 hours and 15 minutes until she sliced him into half by the waist.

Orange Angel: Weakling! You are just a pathetic weak Inkling boy! (Swings her weapon at him)

ReaderFromWR: (wakes up, gasping in shock) Another nightmare...

eye-p0d was standing next to him holding his clean clothes.

ReaderFromWR: Urm, thanks.

ReaderFromWR, having his clothes back, sat on the couch drinking coke.