Chapter 4: Chaos Invasion

7:00 am

ReaderFromWR and Angelina have finished their shopping, both have shopping bags full of foods, Angelina have her tail holding an extra shopping bag.

ReaderFromWR: Jesus Christ, Angelina, early in the morning to shop foods, I haven't gotten enough sleep...

Angelina: Well, I am starving and craving for food.

They reached the house, ReaderFromWR quickly put his shopping stuff and checked on everything of the house.

ReaderFromWR: Thank god, no burglaries.

Angelina: What shall we have for breakfast?

ReaderFromWR: I don't know... I am going to have spaghetti for breakfast, what about you?

Angelina: I will have bugs.

ReaderFromWR: OWH GOD!!! You eat bugs?!

Angelina: Of course, I do eat them.

ReaderFromWR: I feel uneasy... (takes the spaghetti out of the fridge, put them in the pot and boil them)

Angelina: You felt sick when I mentioned that. (Takes out a box full of bugs)

ReaderFromWR: A little, I thought you eat fish. (Take out the boiled spaghetti)

Angelina: Cats also eat fish. (Takes some bugs out and put them in the frying pan filled with oil, with the stove heated up)

ReaderFromWR: Do you really liked to eat bugs?

Angelina: (turns off the stove and bring the fried bugs to the table where ReaderFromWR is) They do have nutrients in it.

ReaderFromWR: Oh really?!

ReaderFromWR and Angelina started eating their breakfast and finished at 7:05 am.

ReaderFromWR: I never had spaghetti before.

Angelina: The breakfast is good.

They had nothing to do.

Angelina: What shall we do?

ReaderFromWR: I don't know...

A phone rang, ReaderFromWR went to pick up.

ReaderFromWR: Hello?

Onyx: Reader! We need help!

ReaderFromWR: Onyx, what is going on!

Onyx: EM64.

ReaderFromWR: Oooh, the guy who gave up and retreat like a coward, I will not let him escape this time...

Onyx: What?

ReaderFromWR: What is he even doing?

Onyx: He has Titans, Goombas, Koopas, Bob-ombs, Beetles, Piranha Plants, Hammer Bros, Ridley, Motobugs, Kremlings, Endermen, Enderdragon clones, anchor-like drones, Nazi Zombies, Creepers, Kraid and Tyraids!

ReaderFromWR: Wow, that's alot.

Onyx: Not just that, he has a mech made of scraps.

ReaderFromWR: What wargears does it have?

Onyx: It was said it wore the hat thats marked with EM64, the right eye has a built-in x-ray, analyser, laser gun, weakspot searcher and name anaylser, the right eye is named Lumen Blu, the left arm cannon is generated by orange coloured electricity that can disintegrate anything when touched in contact, was named Dominating Destroyer of the Multi Worlds, the right arm has a strength that can crush anything what was in the path, plus it has chain attacted to each end, also it has mounted weapons, a pair of Twin-Linked Splat Charger on the lower part of the arm, it was mainly named Klaw of EM64, on the chest, it has a Graviton Gun, and on the belly, it is a hatchet, it can contain any enemies and deploy them, plus it has a built-in beam generator, the hatchet was named Greater Iustita, the feet named Stomp Master can generate electrical shockwave, on the right side near the shoulder, there is a Octoling named Tenta Octorena, she holds Tenta Missle weapon, she was hired to be EM64's assistant, there is also two cylinder shaped thing on it's back which was named Fly and Float.