Chapter 5: The Housekeeper and the Boy

During the wedding ceremony.

ReaderFromWR (thoughts): This is going to be my big day, I must not screw it up!

ReaderFromWR is in his white wedding suit with the Blood Raven symbol on the front, a bride came in the Peach's Castle, face was covered with a cloth that her face cannot be seen, doesn't wear any shoes but her bare foot, her hair was blue, she approached to ReaderFromWR.

Blood Raven Captain 1: Dearly beloved we are gathered here to celeberate the very special interspecies love between my lord and the Octoling Goddess, by joining them in marriage.

15 minutes later.

Blood Raven Captain 1: Now, my lord and Octoling Goddess, have you written your vows?

ReaderFromWR: Yes, I do.

???: Me too.

Blood Raven Captain 1: Let's start with my lord.

ReaderFromWR: You may be the former friend of JCR and Ellie, you're a great friend I have and now a girlfriend and a wife-to-be, your former title "Destroyer of the Inklings" shall be a new title "Queen of Destruction", once we have married, one day, the MxM Haterium and Toxicon SMG4 Fanorn shall fall and MxM Shipperium rises, we can start a new life, and now that we are getting married, I was glad that I will join you in marriage until I die for the Alpha of MxM Shippers, Meggi Aricus II.

Blood Ravens: For the Emperor! My lord will do anything for us!

Angelina: Great speech!

SmeshBras123: Hooray for Reader!

Infinite: He is finally getting married!

Machito: Yeah!

Isaiah: I will feel happy for him.

Sarah: Yeah, I feel happy for him too.

Derek: I bet after their marriage, they will mak-

Isaiah: Shut up, Derek!

Derek: Okay, fine...

???: Ever since the blast, I was on top of you, you have pure eyes, you served everyone, most importantly, Mario and Meggy, your new title will be "MxM Umbra Sage of Alpha of MxM Shippers", you will serve her perfectly, and in the future, the MxM Haters shall be extinct and the MxM Shippers like you, will be back where you were used to be before the birth of MxM Haters, and this rings, the red one will be on my ring finger, the blue one will be on your ring finger, they represents that we will not seperate forever.

JCR: That's my former friend!

Ellie: I hope you two will have a happy life!

Edgellie: Yeah.

Agent 4: My son will never give up on shipping.

Inkaria: My brother is finally together!

Inkora: My client would be happy in his life forever.

Octovika: I like fossils.

Hikkocto: My cousin will let the MxM Shippers live forever.

Blood Raven Captain 1: My lord, will you remove the cloth off her face and kiss her?

ReaderFromWR: Certainly I do!

???: Oh Reader, I can't wait for the kiss.

ReaderFromWR: Okay, I also can't wait to kiss you too.

ReaderFromWR hold the cloth and lift up slowly.

6:00 am.

Aria: Wake up Reader.