Chapter 3: Third Nightmare

ReaderFromWR: (wakes up and finds himself in the third nightmare he did not go though) I skipped this nightmare, so today, I shall explore this nightmare fuel.

ReaderFromWR walked around holding the Great Punish and Splattershot of Obileration, he encountered Onyking needed help fighting off enemies, so he ran towards Onyxking and sliced through the enemies with Great Punish.

Onyx: Thank you, I cannot do this without your help.

ReaderFromWR: No problem, what is going on?

Onyx: The post-apocalypse has begun.

ReaderFromWR: What! The whole world is being destroyed!

Onyx: Yes, there are demons everywhere, even the giant one.

ReaderFromWR: Stick close to me, let's find the others.

ReaderFromWR and Onyxking fight their way through the swarms of Daemons, until they met Alex, Inkura, Violet Inkling, Clauds, Aqua and Machito.

Machito: Thank god, if you weren't there, we would be dead.

Violet: Where are those demons coming from?

ReaderFromWR: Chaos Daemons, they came from the warp.

Alex: There are more of them coming!

ReaderFromWR started shooting his Splattershot of Obileration, killing every Daemons in one hit.

ReaderFromWR: Come on, follow me.

The heroes ran across the ruins, slaying Daemons they seek, just then, a vaccum sound can be heard.

ReaderFromWR: Luigi?

They can to the Luigi's location, he can be seen vaccuming Daemons who were coming towards him.

Luigi: Oh hey, Reader, fighting your way though the giant portal in the sky?

ReaderFromWR: Huh?

Luigi: These things are coming out of the portal from the sky!

ReaderFromWR: The warp portal! How was this possible?!

Onyx: These creatures coming out of the portal, maybe if we disable the portal, then the apocalypse will be over.

ReaderFromWR: It is impossible to off the portal, unless something can shut it.

Inkura: How?

ReaderFromWR: I don't know...

Clauds: Seriously, you don't know!

Machito: Let's not waste time, there are more of them! (Draws out his Wind Sabers)

ReaderFromWR: Wait, I have something. (Draws out Double Barrel Splat Duelies of Certain Destruction) This weapon JCR gave me can do ranged and melee at the same time. (Charged at the Daemons and pressed the button, activating the lightsaber, slashing and shooting at Daemons, the path is cleared) Let's go!

The heroes run to the warp portal, the distance is over 9000, they have to just camp somewhere else like in an abandoned building.

ReaderFromWR: (holding the binoculars) Focusing, focusing, focusing.

Machito: No signs of demons.

ReaderFromWR: This guys are Chaos Daemons.

Clauds: They must be hiding somewhere.

Machito: I am just worried about Aqua.

Alex Spider and Onyxking is guarding Aqua while she is asleep.