Chapter 9: Saving Private Clauds

A door knock happens.

Angelina: (opens the door) You're here, someone needs therapist, he couldn't move but all screaming and curled up.

Baymax: (walks toward ReaderFromWR who was on the floor) Hello, I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion.

ReaderFromWR: (lying on the floor curled up, crying) NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Baymax: On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your pain?

ReaderFromWR: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa aa aaaaa aaaaaaaaa..................

Baymax: I presume it was ten, tell me about your pain?

Aria: It wasn't a pain, it was his nightmare.

Baymax: Tell me about your pain?

Angelina: At 1:00 am, he rolled down to the floor and started crying for no reason.

Baymax: Leg injury.

Angelina and Aria: *facepalm*

Baymax: Let me patch you up (put a plaster on his knee) There you go, you're happy now. (Left the house)

ReaderFromWR: I-I don't w-want any o-of these b-babies...

Aria: What babies?

ReaderFromWR: Dark Squid and Zeluses...

Angelina: Just forget what happened to you, it is over already.

ReaderFromWR: You're right... (stood up) I must forget that and it is over.

Angelina: Can I take the plaster out?

ReaderFromWR: Nope, just say I just scrapped my knee and had Baymax patch me up.

Angelina: Okay.

ReaderFromWR: We need to meet Machito and Infinite, I just made a meeting place in the park.

Angelina: Yeah!

ReaderFromWR: I am always well prepared.

Angelina: Good for you, I must find where did I put my Dread Slice?

ReaderFromWR: Good luck to you. (Walked to Aria and kissed her on the cheek) Bye Aria. (Goes off)

Aria: Bye Reader, be safe.

ReaderFromWR: (running halfway to the park and was blocked by Saiko) Hey, wassup Saiko!

Saiko: Reader, remember that picture Pearl have showed.

ReaderFromWR: Yeah, I was embarassed, via, I am not gonna kill her.

Saiko: You insist on sparing her?!

ReaderFromWR: Well, let's just abandon that one, I have to go and save my friend.

Saiko: Not if you have to get Pearl.

ReaderFromWR: Oh hell no! Let's just forget about it! (Turns to squid) Greater Jump (jumps high)

Saiko: (jumps and grabbed ReaderFromWR) You can't escape.

ReaderFromWR: (squid form) What!

Saiko: (put ReaderFromWR in between her busts) Well, how about I take you to your friends in the park?

ReaderFromWR: (still in squid form) How did you-

Saiko: I can take care of these bastards, I know crazy.