Chapter six

Your POV

Continue from chapter five.

"Soooooooooooo what brings you here?" I ask, looking at miles. He looks down and rubs his neck. "For no particular reason, you don't have a boyfriend do you?" He asks. "No, why?" I ask back. "Y/n, I-I-ilikeyoulikereallyreallylikeyouandifyoudontlikemetheniamtototalyfinewithit.!" He says very fast. I think trying to proses what the fuck he just said. My eyes go wide. Then I point to myself and say,"You like me?" He stutters our, "Y-yes." Then I kiss him and he kisses back. !WARNING LEMON AHEAD!
Author-this is gonna be good
Y/n- lady door get out of here, we're busy!
Author-awww(leaves)
Miles and I are back to kissing when he starts taking my shorts off. I break the make out. "WAIT!" I gasp. I get up and go to my dresser and get out a condom. I give it to him. "Are you ready?" I ask. "Are you ready?" He asks me back. I lay down."I hate it when people do that just,SOLO FOLLAME YA!"( FUCK ME ALREADY!) I yell. He puts the condom on, and lays on top of me. I feel his penis at my entrance. "I'll go slow ok?" He says softly. I nod my head. "Ok." And he's going. "Ow." I wince at the pain. He stops. "N-no keep g-going." I breath out. And he does. I bite my lip. After a few minutes, the pain starts to go away and pleasure takes its place." M-miles, right there, right there!" I moan out. And he goes faster. "UH UH UH UH UH!" I moan aloud. Miles doing the same. "Y/n, I-I'm gonna," He starts. "Y-Yeah me too." Then we both. "UHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He pulls out and lays beside me. Then he gets under the cover, and come my way. "Miles what are you-" *GASP!* he's licking my u-umm. "Miles, uh uh yeah!" I moan again. Then he stops and comes back up. I'm just laying there, with my mouth open. I'm drooling. He kisses my head. "Te amo." (I love you)He whispers. "Yo también te quiero." (I love you too.) I whisper back and we fall asleep.

Wow this was um interesting. My very first lemon ever. And 382 words.