Chapter 3

Your POV

I wake up to Rio frantically shaking me awake. "Oh thank goodness your ok!" She yells helping me up. I cough. "Wh-where's miles?" I stutter. "The blast shouldn't have sent him far so," she looks around,"There." She points. We run over to him. We both yell his name. More explosions around us. He doesn't wake. We both start crying." No no no no." Rio cries. All I can do is keep shaking him. She caresses his face and his eyes finally open. I smile widely. "Thank god, baby are you ok?" She asks. "Yeah I'm fine, what about you guys?" I hold the back his head. "Same,babe,same." I smile sadly. "You too stay here, I'm going to go look for Jeff." She says running off." We look at her go. "Rio no!" I yell, but she's already gone. I hug miles. He hugs back. "We have to go help your mom." I say. He nods. "Can you get up?" I ask. He tries but falls. I help him up and he's able to do it on his own. We run in the direction she went in. We can't see through all the smoke. It's thicker then Nutella. That is until we hear her scream. We towards the scream and find her pinned under some huge metal thing. "MOM!" Miles yells. "Guys please help me!" She yells. Miles a fireman, and me lift up the thing with our hands but it's too heavy and slips. "Hurry I can't breath!" She gasps. I see a huge metal stick. I give it to him and he makes some king of lever. We successfully rescue her. "Good job kids." He says. He checks on Rio, then runs off to go help other people. "Are you ok?" We both ask. "Yes just sore." She answers. "Mom,y/n I'm gonna go find dad. Y/n watch mom. He says running and not looking back. We both yell his name pleading him not to go,but he's gone. "Y/n please go with him." Rio says. I look at her. "But what about you?" I ask. "I'll be fine honey, now go." She says. I nod and go after him. He's already by the stage. I didn't mean to sneak up and startle him,but when I did he punched me. "Holly hell, y/n I'm so sorry." He whisper yells. He keeps apologizing. "It's ok miles you know I can take a hit." I laugh. We look up on the stage and there some guy with a mask on. I didn't even blink and miles was up there holding a metal stick and attempted to hit the dude, but failed only to go flying back. I run over to him and hold him. The mask man comes over to us with an electric stick. We both say no over and over again. As we are about to accept our fate we hear a voice that says, "Enough we have to leave NOW!" Still holding miles, I don't look up, great full to be alive. "Dad" miles quietly says, running to the stage. I run with him. We look around until we see what we had prayed not to see. His lifeless body. I gasp and hold my mouth while he runs over to him and yells dad over and over. Once again my tears start flowing. I walk over and kneel beside his body. Shocked, I can't find anything to say,but I hold onto him while he cries. And we sat there until help came.

Hey guys I'm back feeling better and sad that I haven't updated in a while but here you go. And I know it's wrong to feel this way but their not dating yay for me.