Next part from the game

In case you don't remember you and miles found his dad and he was, um, well, ya know.

Your POV
This week was a blur. And depressing. When Rio found us with Jeff, her cries were heartbreaking. Miles couldn't live with himself. Me? I just cried.
The funeral
We stood there in the rain. The mayor gave Rio, Jeff's uniform. Tears streamed silently down my face and miles? He just... stood there. With an emotionless expression. I put my hand on his shoulder. The mayor pats his arm and mine, then walks away. Helicopters fly above as the officers solute. After that, me and miles walked up to the coffin. Then a guy comes over and says, "I'm sorry for your loss." Miles looks up and says, " Do I know you?" The blonde guy responds,"I'm peter Parker, I was at city hall when," He stops. "Look I know you don't know me but I just wanted to say-," he starts, but miles interrupts him. "I know what your going through." I look at him. I know his dad just passed away but he didn't have to be rude. Peters hesitant. "That's what you were gonna say right?" Miles asks. Peter and I just stand there and look at him. Miles continues. "Or... it all gets easier with time, or don't worry, it's all part of God's plan." Peter finally finds his voice. "I'm sorry I was just trying-" but miles interrupts him, " trying to help... I know." Then he walks away, leaving me with Peter.  Rio comes over and says to Peter. "I am so sorry about that.  I don't know what I'm going to do with him. I hug her, and she hugs back. Then with her arm around my shoulder we walk away.

MY GOD! It took me too long to make this when it should have taken a day. I kept telling myself "Hey dumbass go finding the story already." Should I do a face reveal?