This is just for fun i got bored soooo yeah

I was in 5th period and I asked my teacher to go to the bathroom. He let me. So I walk there and coinci-FUCKING-dentally, my crush miles came out. We were great friends, but I want to be more GOD DAMN IT(lol). I pass him and don't say anything. He calls my name and ignore him. I like playing with him like this. I go to the bathroom wash my hands and leave. When I do, Miles is just sitting on a red bench in the hallway. He gets up and comes towards me. "Why'd you ignore me?" He asks. I smile, and reply. "Cuz I wanted to."      He laughs. Then takes my hand and walks to the guys bathroom. "Come in here." My eyes go wide. "WHAT THE FUCK? TO DO WHAT?!" I whisper yell. He walks in a little. "I don't know, come in to see for yourself." I hit my lip. "But there's cameras." I say. "Put your hood on." I sigh. I put my good on, and slowly walk in. It was surprisingly clean considering boys use it. Miles goes to the last stall, and gestures for me to go in with him. I do, and when I do he closes. The. Door. And locks it. Then he comes closer. Oh fuck. Then he puts his arms around my waist. "M-miles what are you d-doing?" I stutter. " y/n, kiss me." He says. My eyes go wide. (If they do anymore they might fall off my face.) "W-w-w-WHAT?" I whisper yell again. " I said-," he starts. "Yeah I heard you the first time, but you wanna kiss me?" I ask. He smiles. "Of course I do. That's all I've ever wanted to do, ever since I met you. I mean who wouldn't? Your smart, beautiful, hella sexy,(my god I can't believe I typed that) and I can't live without you." I blink a couple of times. Tears are coming out of them. "W-wow. No ones ever said t-that to m-me. You really mean it miles?" I ask. "Of course I mean it." He says softly caressing my face. I smile. I don't know what else to say, so I just kiss him. We make out for a good few minutes. We have to stop when a guy comes in. And we stay in there. Till 5 minutes before the bell rings. "I don't want you to go." He whines holding me." Me neither. But we can have fun over the weekend." He looks at me. "That's a great idea." We kiss this time it being a peck. He helps me sneak out. I get to class and my teacher questions nothing.(my teach fr fr does this lol) the bell rings and miles walks me to my class. He pecks me on the cheek and goes to his class.
                                                        The end.
Hey guys ik it's been a while and I promise I'll do the story sometime. Dunno when, but I will. But hey don't just read my story, go read RemedyforABrokenMind she also does miles moralesxreader. It's amazing. So many plot twists, beautiful art, and wall breaks I can't fix with tape. Well until next time. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!