Chapter two

Your POV

We sit down and listen to, um the mayor I think? Yeah the mayor. He says," We all know that officer Davis is a hero." Officer Jeff comes and stands beside him.
                             Third POV
"But um," Peter said," Instead of coffee, we could have dinner instead." He whispers to Mary Jane. "I could come over and cook." He continues.
Mayor: Of extraordinary bravery above.
Miles: Wanna get something to eat afterwards?
Y/n: Of course.
Mayor: It is my privilege to present officer Jefferson Davis with the department Medal of Honor.
                      Your POV
The mayor pins the medal to his suit, and we all clap. Then a man comes on stage and tell him something, then they both leave. Miles's dad goes up to the stand and gets ready to start his speech. "Uh, thank you Mr mayor. I share this honor with my family. My wife Rio, my son miles, and his amazing girlfriend, y/n." I smile and look down. Miles rubs my back and laughs. He called me his family. "Without their support I, I couldn't do what I do."
                      The mayors POV
"Yes?" I answer into the phone. Then an unknown voice answers, "I've worked many years for this moment."  What the hell? "Who is this?" I ask demandingly. He ignores my question and continues threatening me. "Over the coming days your company, city and everything you love will be destroyed." I signal for the guards to go. "People will ask you for help, but you won't be able to save them." He says. I laugh. "Listen jackass I get threats like this twice a week." I say. "Why don't you grow some balls and tell me what the hell you want." "To watch you suffer." He responds. Then he hangs up. The one of my guards gently takes my shoulder and walks me away quickly.
                          Peters POV
I see the mayor and his guards leave. Huh? My spider scenes are coming in. I see this guy get out of a car. That's probably the treat. I push past people to get to the guy. Wait there's THREE guys and they all are making huge balls of energy. Another guy on the stage goes grey. Then one of the guys explode.
                      Your POV
"DAD!" Miles yells out. Officer Jeff looks over at a guy who's chest is opening and a huge ball is forming. Officer Jeff then pushes the guy, and tries to shield another officer. Then the robot thing explodes, and everything goes black.
                           Peters POV
"GET DOWN!" I yell to MJ. I push her down, before the explosion hits her. And everything goes black.

UNTILL NEXT TIME.