.•* "Misunderstaning" *•.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[No one's POV]
Dust woke next to Classic, who was still alseep in his arms. Dust smiled and let go of Classic reluctantly, reaching in his hoodie pocket. He fished out his old phone and began to to text Horror.

Dust: Hey Horror, you free anytime soon? I wanna talk again.
Horror: Yeah, you know I'm free whenever.
Dust: Awesome, mind coming over to my place? It's better if we talk in person
Horror: Be there in a bit.

Dust let out a sigh and put his phone back in his pocket, he reluctantly slid out of bed and walked over to the door. Before heading out he glanced over at Classic who still slept peacefully, making Dust relax a bit before he left to the living room.
In the living room, Dust sat down on the couch and waited for Horror to arrive.

[Classic's POV]
I woke up, feeling a breeze on my back which caused a shiver to go down my back. Groaning, I opened my eyes and looked around the dark room before me. I glanced over my shoulder, expecting to see Dust but was taken aback when I discovered he wasn't there. I sat up in bed and took another look around the room, no Dust. I got out of bed and walked to the door, but stopped before opening the door. I could hear faint chatting, I easily recognized Dust's voice but...it took a while to pick out Horror's.
Curiously, I silently opened the door a notch, and began to listen in on their conversation...

[Horror]
[Dust]

"I just...I'm conflicted."
"I'd be conflicted too."
"So what should I do?"
"You said yourself, you love them."
"Yeah..?"
"So tell them."
"But I have..."
"Tell then again."
"But what if they don't take me seriously..? What if they think I'm..."
"Stop. You're over thinking. They said they loved you...and you said it back. From the sound of it, you two have really hit it off."
"I guess we have..."
"Hell yeah you two have! So when do you plan to tell him?"
"Soon, I'll write a letter to him."
"A letter?"
"You can't seriously think I can say it to his face, right?"
"I guess, but you should probably do it soon before Classic wakes up."

There was a silence...
I shakily shut the door, I'd heard enough to know... that Dust didn't actually want him. I collapsed on the floor, letting out a sob.
'IM SUCH AN IDIOT! WHY'D I EVER THINK HE'D LOVE ME?'
Why would anyone love me? Fell never did, so why would Dust? All of the times Dust had said he did love me...he was pitying me. He took pity on me. Everyone did.

I stayed on the floor for what felt like ages, but I knew it was only a few minutes or so. I didn't care, and certainly no one cared about me. When the silence broke from a knock at the door I didn't even flinch.

"Classic? Are you there?"
Dust.
What did he want?
He probably was going to tell me that I had to find another place.

I didn't answer, because I didn't have anything to answer with and I didn't have the energy to. I stared blankly at Dust's bed, holding back what little tears I still had to shed.

[Dust's POV]

'Shit...no answer.'
I tried not to crumble the letter I held in my hand. I knocked again with my free hand.
...
No response.
I sigh and try to open the door but something heavy was in the way. Confused, I lazily teleported in the room. I had teleported in front of the bed, and panicked seeing it was empty.
'SHIT! WHERE IS HE?'
I anxiously darted my eyes around the room before turned around, my gaze immediately landed on a collapsed tear-stained Classic.
'DAMMIT.'
I rushed to his side,

"Classic! Are you okay? What happened?"
"I heard you and Horror..."
"So... you know why I'm here..."

I nervously asked, rubbing the back of my skull with my free hand.

"Yeah...I get it..."
"Oh thank god-"
"I'll leave. I'll find another place to live."
"What?"
"You don't want me here. You want the one who you really love to be here with you."
'Oh god... he heard the wrong thing.'
"No! Look, this is for you."

I sighed and showed Classic the neatly folded letter.

"Stop pitying me! This is for someone else!" Classic hissed, pushes the letter away.

"Classic! Listen to me!"
"I don't need to hear anything you have to say! I know you hate me! I know you were pitying me this entire time!"

Frustrated, I grabbed Classic's wrist, "Stop, don't talk like that. You only heard part of my conversation with Horror. So can you at least let me explain?..actually..." I shook the letter a bit, "This will explain everything." I sighed.

Classic shakily sat up from the floor and I let go of his wrists. He took the letter from my hand and read it, and as he did I watched as tears formed in the corner of his eyes...
'Shit...'

I looked away, nervously rubbing the back of my skull as he finished reading the letter I wrote. All of the sudden I'm tackled to the ground, I looked up to see Classic crying.

"Shit! I'm sorry Sansy-Classic! I didn't mean to—" Before I could finish, Classic shut me up with a kiss, like he did when he first showed up at my place. He pulled away, laughing.

"Of course, Dusty. I'd love being your boyfriend. I'm so sorry for being an idiot and not listening before."
"It's alright, it was a simple misunderstanding. They happen to the best of us." I laughed along side him...well...actually under him.

After a bit his laughing died down and he buried his face into my chest, "I love you Dusty."

"I love you too, Sansy."

~~~~~~~~

I was so close to scrapping this but then I convinced myself to finish this oof. Mainly because my friend would KILL me if I didn't lol. I hunk this is the worst chapter– eh it's probably because I wrote half of this drunk off of grape juice.
-Wool🌳