.•*"!"*•.

.•*"!"*•. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(I hate myself and this useless chapter)
Dust sat on the counter in the kitchen, scrolling through this phone. He had no reason to be on the counter, he just could. He could sit on the chairs or on the table but no. The counter was more comfortable. As he scrolled through his phone, Classic walked into the kitchen with an exhausted expression on his face. Classic looked over at Dust and huffed, "Do you really have to put your smelly as* on the counter?" Dust looked over at Classic, "Heh, look who's in a pissy mood. Or was it the weather down there last night?" He asked with a chuckle, "The weather was fine besides seeing your smug as* face above me." Classic rolled his eyes and walked over to the fridge, "Aw~! Is my little Sansy salty that he hasn't gotten top yet~?" Dust laughed, "Shut your trap." Classic growled, "That's something you couldn't do last night-" "I said shut it!" Classic snapped with a blush covering his face. Dust laughed at his reaction, "Alright, alright." Classic huffed again and grabbed the ketchup that was in the fridge, "I'm gonna head out today, I need to get some fresh air." Classic told Dust, "Where are you planning on going?" Dust asked, looking back at his phone, "Not sure yet, maybe I'll head over to Blue?" Classic questioned, "Isn't Blue with Fell?" Dust asked, setting down his phone and slipped off he counter, "Yeah, we've talked though. He actually asked me if it was okay, and I said 'yes'. It's Blue's decision." Classic shrugged, "Or I might go and hang with Killer. He's fun to talk to." "I'd rather you hang with Killer..." Dust mumbled, "If you're worried about my promise, don't. You know live found different outlets." Classic walked over to Dust, "I know, Sansy...I just...I'm scared." "I know you are, but you don't have to be! You can come along if you really want." Classic smiled, trying to ease Dust's worries, "Alright...I'll text Killer. When do you wanna go?" Dust asked with a sigh, "Hm...in a little bit. I have something I wanna do first~."