.•*"Working"*•.

.•*"Working"*•.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Classic sat at his new desk in Dust's room, it was just across from the bed. He'd gotten the desk so he could 'work'. At least that's what Dust said he could do, but so far it all was just his drawing desk with a small laptop. At the moment, he was sketching out...well something. Classic didn't even know what he was drawing, it was just a basic sketch so far. He decided it was going to be a dragon. As he lightly sketched, he realized it might be fun to draw a skeletal dragon, and so he began to draw so. While Classic sketched, Dust laid in bed reading a fantasy novel like he usually did. He'd always been interested in fantasy, it spiced up things. Hours passed, Dust finished his novel and Classic was finishing up adding detail to a darker sketched layer. Bored, Dust kicked the covers off of him and crawled his way to the edge of the bed and stared at the bent over back of his lover. A week had passed since the incident and Classic seemed to be doing well, he'd been drawing out his struggles and Dust would talk them out with him. Drawing was a good out look for Classic, surprisingly, it was a way for him to express himself. The skeleton did write as well, but whenever he did it was mostly comedy.

Dust laid down and continued to stare, 'He shouldn't bend over like that...' he silently thought. He locked his gaze on the back of Classic's head, hoping the skeleton would sense that he was looking over at him. Soon enough, Classic was sucked out of his drawing, sensing the pining look of someone. He turned around and looked at Dust, who began to give him a look that said 'Give me attention now, please.'

Classic chuckled and stood up from his chair, "Alright." Dust only smiled in response as Classic walked over to the bed and flopped down on his chest next to  Dust, who instantly pounced closer to him and riddle his cheekbone with small kisses. Classic laughed and tried to weakly move away from Dust, who only moved closer and closer, "Dammit, Dusty! You're acting like a dog!" Classic laughed and so did Dust. He played a long with Classic's comment and started to bark and changing his kisses to licks. To tease Classic, who was basically laughing his ass off, he subtly licked Classic's neck. Classic yelped in surprise and Dust laughed, "Now who's the dog?" He asked, "You little bitch..." Classic whispered, "Oh really? I'm a female dog? I thought you were the one who had the pus—" Dust was quickly interrupted, "FUCK YOU!" Classic yelled, a blush darkening his face, "Maybe after dinner~." He tried to keep a straight face...but he had a crooked smile. Who's as he kidding, when was he ever straight? Classic started to hide his face in his shirt, mumbling incoherently. Dust wrapped an arm around Classic, "Cool your jets, i was only teasing." He chuckled, "Yeah! And you know what teasing does!" Classic mumbled, "I sure do, but after dinner. M'kay?" Dust rolled his eyes and Classic nodded, "okay..."