.•*"I'm so Tired"*•.

.•*"I'm so Tired"*•.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Classic stared blankly at the price of paper in front of him. He began to feel his soul weigh down like ball and chain and a knot began to form in his 'stomach'.

'Great...'

Classic took a deep breath, it was all he could do. His partner, Dust, was fast asleep on the bed since it was 1:30 in the morning. The only reason why Classic was up was because he had insomnia. Slowly, Classic stood up from his chair and pushed himself away from the desk. To not make anymore noise than he was already creating, he teleported downstairs to the kitchen to nuke a cup of milk.

DING! DING! DI—
Classic quickly opened the microwave door and grabbed his cup of milk. He walked over to the dining table and sat down, beginning to aimlessly drink his warm milk. He felt the knot tighten and he set the milk down, groaning. Classic pulled his phone out of his hoodie pocket...
1:40am

Classic stared at the time for a while before putting his phone back in his pocket. He stood up and took his glass to the sink.

Squeeeeeeeeeeek!

Classic opened the medicine cubboard in the bathroom. After he had cleaned his glass he had teleported to the bathroom. Classic began taking bottles of pills out of the cubboard, briefly looking at what they helped with before setting them on the counter. After realizing the medicine he needed wasn't in the cobboard, he put everything away and began to think of where else it could be in the house.
Nightstand drawer?

Classic teleported inside the bedroom and quietly walked over to his nightstand. He opened the drawer and found nothing. He walked over to Dust's, careful to not make any noise. He slowly opened the door and shuffled old papers, photos and momentos out of the way. He finally found the bottle inside of a little box that contained things Dust banned Classic from touching. Honestly, Classic thought Dust would be more creative with where he hid things.

Classic opened the cap and saw there were only five pills left. No biggie, he only needed two. He quickly took the pills and placed them neatly back in the box. Classic closed the drawer and walked over to his side of the bed. Classic slipped off his hoodie, fingerless gloves, and slippers. He crawled in next to Dust and snuggled close to the skeleton for warmth. He was all settled and ready to fall into the clutches of sleep.