.•* "The Letter" *•.

*alternate ending*
-----
.•* "The Letter"*•. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[No one's POV]
Dust woke next to Classic, who was still asleep in his arms. Dust smiled and let go of Classic reluctantly, reaching in his hoodie pocket. He fished out his old phone and began to text Horror.
Dust: Hey Horror, you free anytime soon? I wanna talk again.
Horror: Yeah, you know I'm free whenever.
Dust: Awesome, mind coming over to my place? It's better if we talk in person
Horror: Be there in a bit.
Dust let out a sigh and put his phone back in his pocket, he reluctantly slid out of bed and walked over to the door. Before heading out he glanced over at Classic who still slept peacefully, making Dust relax a bit before he left to the living room.
In the living room, Dust sat down on the couch and waited for Horror to arrive, which he did shortly after Dust sat down.

Horror walked into the house and immediately made his way to their usual spot where they talked,
"So, what's up?" he asked, settling down on the couch.
"The ceiling." Dust laughed a bit but it quickly faded away.
"Haha, now come on. I know somethin's bothering you." Horror rolled his eyes a bit.
"It's my relationship with Classic." Dust sighed.
"Yeah? Is there something wrong with it?"
"No... At least I don't think." Dust began to nervously rub his arm.
"Alright, start from the beginning." Horror told him.
That's what Dust did.
He explained what happened on Sunday after everyone left.
He explained their differing behaviors toward each other.
He explained what happened when Classic came over last night.
He explained what happened in the morning.
Everything.
"I just...I'm conflicted." Dust sighed.
"I'd be conflicted too." Horror shrugged.
"So what should I do?" Dust asked, looking up at Horror.
"You said yourself, you love them." Horror looked away from Dust.
"Yeah..?" Dust shrugged.
"So tell them." Horror said bluntly.
"But I have..." Dust rolled his eyes a bit.
"Tell then again."
"But what if they don't take me seriously..? What if they think I'm..." Dust began to be flooded with possible reactions he'd get from Classic.
"Stop. You're over thinking. They said they loved you...and you said it back. From the sound of it, you two have really hit it off."
"I guess we have..." He began to think back on all the events between him and Classic.
"Hell yeah, you two have! So when do you plan to tell him?" Horror asked.
"Soon, I'll write a letter to him." Dust decided.
"A letter?" Horror asked.
"You can't seriously think I can say it to his face, right?" Dust huffed.
"I guess, but you should probably do it soon before Classic wakes up." Horror suggested.

Dust nodded, the two said their goodbyes and thank yous before Horror left to go back to his AU. Dust immediately went to work on writing the letter to Classic. Once he was finished, he neatly folded the letter and headed upstairs to his room. Once he reached the door he hesitated... this was really about to happen. He was going to confess to Classic. He took a deep break and knocked on the door.
"Classic? Are you there?" he asked.
There was a groan as a response from the other side of the door.
Dust took another breath before opening the door. His gaze immediately landed on Classic who was searching for warmth under the thick covers, Dust couldn't help but smile softly and relax a bit.
"You got something in the mail." Dust lied, holding the neatly folded letter.
"Later..." Classic groaned.
"I'd rather you open it now." Dust shrugged and walked over to Classic who was slowly weaving his way out of the covers. Dust sat down on the edge of the bed.
"Who sent it?" Cassic asked with a yawn.
"Don't know, you gotta figure it out yourself." Dust shrugged and held it out towards Classic.
Classic shyly took the letter and opened it.
Regret suddenly filled Dust as he realized what he just did.
He grabbed the strings of his hoodie and pulled them tight, causing his hood to wrap around his face. After a little while of silence between the two skeletons, Dust was tackled to the ground.
Classic pulled Dust's hood down and pulled him into a kiss.
Classic broke away from Dust after a bit,
"Of course, Dusty! I'd love being your boyfriend!" He cried, literally.
he buried his face into Dust's chest, "I love you Dusty."

"I love you too, Sansy..."