Another Fire Another Missing

The house was ablaze in a matter of seconds Klaus had made it out with Sunny in his arms. Isadora followed him outside and so did Quigley. They waited for Duncan and Violet.

"Where are they?" Isadora asked frantically.

"I can't lose another family member to a fire." Klaus said. He passed Sunny to Isadora and ran inside.

"KLAUS NO!!!" Isadora screamed. She fell on her knees Quigley held her as she sobbed. Eventually Klaus came out of the house with Violet slung over his shoulder.

"Where's Duncan?" Quigley asked.

"He chased after the man who started the fire. I tried to follow him but the roof started to fall on me." Violet coughed trying to get the ashes out of her system.

They looked around for any sign of Duncan before seeing Justice Strauss walking hurriedly towards them.

"Children right this way." Justice Strauss instructed.

"But what about our brother?" Isadora asked as they followed the woman.

"They will find him." Justice Strauss reassured Isadora.

They walked to the trolley and boarded. Everyone sat in silence as they rode off to who knows where. With Duncan gone there was no one who knew what Violet had told Duncan before he ran after the man. It wasn't like Violet was going to tell the whole world. Definitely not Klaus. Isadora would flip out and tell Klaus and Quigley.....well you never really knew what he might do.

A/N:

Sorry this chapter is so short I just wanted to update and leave you on a cliffhanger so I can start writing the next chapter. What do you think Violet told Duncan about? Comment your ideas!! Also 1000 reads!!! That is insane and I couldn't thank you guys enough! Please keep reading and voting it truly means the world to me!!! ❤️❤️

Me out ✌🏻