Chapter 3

My life sucks.
The first two weeks of Kirishima living with me was, oh I don't know, horrible. He kept bringing all his football friends over, who were all ways so noisy and obnoxious. They would kick the door open, throw a football around and drink beer, where they got it, God knows, considering they were only 20. They would be laughing and joking around until like, 3 am which made it impossible to sleep and made me want to blow their heads off. Then Kirishima wouldn't wake up in the mornings, I would have to help get him. Which was normally me just banging pots and pans together and screaming 'GET THE FUCK UP DUMBASS!" Highlight of my day, which would make up for the shitty night I would have had the night before.
This was one of those days. I struggled to get out of bed, but I grabbed a large pot and pan, and walked down the hall. I kicked his door open and let the light poor into the almost empty dark room. Kirishima was sprawled out over the bed, his blanket wasn't coving him anymore. He was sleeping in a pair of red boxers. Not leaving enough to the imagination, which made me want him to get the fuck up so I didn't have to look at that anymore. So with that, I smirked and took in a deep breath and yelled

"RISE AND SHINE SHITTY HAIR!!!" I began to walk back and forth in front of the door. "TIME FOR SCHOOL DUMB ASS! BY THE WAY, YOUR MOM CALLED!" I yelled, doing my best not to laugh as I crashed the pan and pot together. "SHE TOLD YOU TO GET THE FUCK UP BECAUSE YOU GOTTA GO TO SCHOOL UNLESS YOU WANT YOU HAIR TO BE BRIGHTER THEN YOUR FUTURE!" I looked back at him to see his eyes on me and droopy, but no less pissed.

"Thanks. I needed that, this early in the morning!" He got louder at the last part. "Oh and unless you- uh to eh." He said trying to come up with a comeback, but it wasn't working. I snickered.

"You can try shitty hair, but your to nice." I mumbled as I left the room. I grabbed an apple and got my stuff ready. I looked down at my clothes. Ripped black jeans with a orange shirt that said the words 'Ground Zero' printed in red. Ground Zero was from some old comic I had read or something I think.
Kirishima walked out of his room wearing jeans and a red t shirt with his letterman jacket wrapped around his waist. He was wearing a hair tie on his wrist along with three leather cord bracelets. One had a charm that had two R's, another one had a longer one saying 'Kiri QB' and the last one was just a red cord. He smiled at me and grabbed his bag.

"Here." I grumbled and tossed him an apple. I caught it easily.

"Thanks man!" He smiled. I mumbled a your welcome.

"How's your shoulder doin'? I asked as I walked to the door. I turned the knob and looked back at him. Sense the night he had come home two weeks ago, he's been using the icy hot more and more, and icing it. It didn't seem to be getting better so I was just seeing how he was feeling. That's it.
He had a surprised look on his face.

"You remembered that?" He asked slightly blushing. I looked away.

"You've used up most of my icy hot in less than a mouth. How could I not notice?" The words didn't sound as tough as I had wanted to because of my smile, which was there due to him blushing. We walked down the hall to the stairs, Kirishima looking at some text book the whole time.

"Oi, shitty hair. What's with the book?" I asked as we got to the stairs.

"Oh just my math text book. I have a test today and I didn't really study, ya know because of practice and stuff," he shrugged and continued reading.

"Lame ass excuse." I muttered. Kirishima sighed as we entered the stair well.

"I know. That's what my teachers say too. They tell my that if I can't focus on studying with football I should quit. But I can't do that to the team." He put his hand on the rail and held the book with the other as he began to hop down the stairs, looking like a child. It was kinda cute. 'Wait, what?!?' I thought, a weird feeling playing in the pit of my stomach. 'He's not cute, that's annoying, not cute.' But I couldn't stop thinking that. It was. Just a little bit.