1k special

A/N - thank you all so so much for this. I am now up to 1k reads🎉🎉. This would not be possible without the love and support from all my readers who continue to come back again and again and give me such kind, nice words. They help me want to write and I don't know what I do without you all.
So, today, I decided to make a one-shot, a very fluffy one at that. This is taking a break form the angst lol.

It is not following the plot by any means.

It takes place on the last day of UA when they're graduating. This includes quirks. Enjoy.

Bakugo's POV

Damn, has it really been three years? Already, my high school career is over, I'm done with UA. And all the people in it.
That was a good thing, more or less. I was done with all the annoying extras, which was fucking great. But, it also meant I would't see Kirishima anymore.                                                                                   

                                                                                                                                                                                                          Fuck.

The stupid little ray of sunshine, the one I cared about so much, would be gone. I wouldn't see him anymore more.
My stomach churned just at the thought of that. It hurt. It hurt so badly, and this was just the thought of not having him. How bad was it gonna be when I really don't have him? God, what was going happening to me?

I looked around my dorm room. I had packed all my stuff up and was now heading out my door, the last box in my hands. It was the most important to me, full of pictures of my three years here, so I insisted to the movers on taking it myself.
When I opened the door, I was met with bright red eyes and a shark tooth smile. Kirishima.

"Hey Bakugo!" He said smiling as he threw his arm over my shoulder.

His eyes were open, revealing his beautiful eyes, that if they were to catch the light, would turn  gold, orange and red. Even more pretty then they already were.

"Hey Shitty Hair." I hadn't grown out of the nickname. I don't think I ever will.

"So did you hear about the dance, party thing the school is holding for us tomorrow?" He asked as we started to walk, his arm still draped over my shoulder.

"No. What is it?" I grumbled as we reached the stairs.

"Basically, we all prepare speeches, about the school, each other, how we've grown yada yada yada. Then, we say where we are going for college. And what you plan on doing after. Then it's just a normal party. Food, drinks, dancing, food." I explained happily. The boy really liked food.

He let go of me as he skipped down the stairs. Though I missed the contact and his body so close to mine, it was cute, really cute, the way he skipped down the stairs, looking like a baby.
I rolled my eyes with a smile and followed him.

If there is a dance. I thought. I should tell him. Before we leave I should tell him how I feel. I will. My mind was racing with ideas, a huge smile grew on my face. I'm going to tell Eijiro Kirishima how I feel!

Kirishima's POV

It was the last day of classes today. It was the last day of UA, period. It was a bitter sweet moment. Class 1-A had promised to say in touch and I know we will try our best. Though, if we will keep the promise, well we'll see.

I had told Bakugo about the dance yesterday morning, and I hadn't seen him sense. I mean, I see him now in class, but he hadn't talked to me one on one sense yesterday.
My eyes dragged to him, only to meet his eyes. Was he staring at me? The question crossed my mind just as he blushed and looked away.