Chapter 4

A/N: quick thing before the chapter. I have a new editor!!! itybity thank you for offering to edit for me, it means a lot! Anyway enjoy!

After I settled down and returned to class, my teacher scolded me for running out. Apparently she had entered the moment I had left class. Just my luck. She almost gave me lunch detention, but I told her I was tutoring during lunch, so she let me off with a warning. Thank God.

The mini panic attack was still haunting me, throughout the lectures I had before lunch. Lunch. I would have to see him. Kirishima, who I had just learned had some problem, some issue in his brain that made it hard for him to learn or at least that's what Todoroki told me. I didn't know if I should believe him though.
When I returned to class, Midoriya had been giving him a lecture of his own, whispering about something. Just because he could talk didn't always mean he should. I sat back in my seat, ignoring the fact that they were there. The class carried on for an hour. Bright side, I didn't have homework.

After class I walked to the bathroom again and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked awful, my eyes were slightly puffy and my face had some tear stains. My shirt was wrinkled now from when I was gripping it. My hair was sticking out at all angles, some areas were lower and drooping down. I looked like shit. I signed and splashed water in my face, but I heard the door open. For some reason I ducked into the stall that was closest to me. I don't know why, I just didn't want anyone to see what I looked like at the moment. Ya know, weak, broken. Alone.

"-ya know, I heard something like that." I heard one of the guys say.

"I heard that he has to be here or his family will run out of money." A second one said. The second one sounded like the yellow haired idiot in my next lecture. I'm pretty sure he got his hair inspiration form Pikachu. His name was like Denki Kaminari or something dumb like that.

"I mean, he's a nice guy and all, but all that boy does is football. He doesn't do or talk about anything else and it's weird. He's someone I consider to be a friend, I guess but sometimes I wish he would chill about it sometimes, ya know?" Kaminari asked the other guy. I could almost hear his eye roll. The other guy thought for a moment. "Yeah, I understand, Kami but think about where he's coming from. He has to keep up the game or-"

"I know, Sero!" He yelled at the boy who was apparently named Sero. "But maybe if he could fucking pay more attention to his grades he wouldn't have to worry so much! He's so stressed, and sad but if he focused he wouldn't have to lie about how he feels but he just smiles like everything's okay!" I heard the door open and slam back shut.

Kaminari had run out, leaving Sero behind in the room. "Ugh, damnit!" I listened to the sound of his fist hit the wall. "That dumb ass is like a love struck puppy." He growled, but it sounded more jealous than anything else. I took this as my moment to walk out. I made eye contact with the guy, and his expression went from angry to scared out of his goddamn mind within half a second. "So. H-how much of that did you hear?" He asked as I walked to the sink.

"Enough." I answered, turning the knob with one hand and pumping soap with the other.

"So do you know who we were talking about?" He asked, still looking scared.

"No," I mumble." but I know that he likes whoever it is. That's why he's so mad about this, right?" I asked walking to the paper towels.

He gave a half hearted laugh, which ended in some sort of sad sob thing. "Yeah. I mean, he hasn't said it out loud but yeah. It's this guy on our football team." I perked up at the word 'football'. "Kami's like, obviously in love with him, and it's annoying. He worries about him so much, just because his grades are a little low and-"