Chapter 11

My shift ended around 6:30 and I began walking home. It was freezing, my sweat shirt and jeans weren't really cutting it against the wind.
When I got to the door of my apartment, I hesitated.

It was all out of pity!

Kaminari's words rang in my ears.
It had been true. He had liked me out of pity at first. He hadn't even liked me. All out of pity.

Opening the door and seeing him sitting on the couch like nothing happened, hurt slightly, though he didn't know I was there, so I couldn't be that mad.

"Hey babe." He smiles, standing up and walking to give me a hug.

God, I hated how familiar this felt.

I shoulder past him. "Haha, hey what's with the cold shoulder?" He chuckled nervously, his eyes full of confusion

"It was all out of pity." I quoted Kaminari. "You didn't even like him to begin with. You didn't want to be friends with him." I turn with my hands in his pockets pockets. "Shall I go on?"

"N-no I get the point." He sighed. "So you were there." He walked himself to the couch and put his head in his hands.

"You lied to me."

"I had to!" He yelled, despair filling his voice. "I didn't like you when we met, sure, but I love you now! Why won't you believe me?"

"Oh, I don't know, maybe because you've never said I love you to me! And even now, your pissed off!" I yelled throwing my arms to my sides. "You won't even call me your boyfriend!" I was so angry, I didn't even know what to say anymore. I was just rambling, saying everything I had been feeling.

"Because you didn't want me to!"

"You've been avoiding me, maybe I wanted to!"

"I have not been avoiding you Bakugo, I've been giving you space!"

"I didn't need space, I needed the guy I loved by my side while I struggled, not secretly seeing the guy who put me through hell while I thought you were at work!" I walked to my room in a fit of pain and threw my drawer open and pulled out the shard of glass that I'd had in there for as long as I had lived there.

(Disclaimer: the next part is a little sad, and might be triggering to some. I'll say when the part is over when it is. Stop reading if you are triggered by mentioning of cutting or suicide.)

It had been part of the bottle my mother had thrown at me as a kid. It had always been the thing I hurt myself with. It was a reminder that my parents didn't give a damn. That no one did.

I walked out of my room and threw it at the ground, it shattering everywhere.

"What the hell are you doing?!" He screamed looking at the glass that was all of the floor.

"Throwing away the thing that I would have cut myself with if I hadn't done otherwise! Because believe me, it wouldn't be the first time, but you made me strong enough to ignore that! Strong  enough to think I could be loved! But I guess I was wrong!" I screamed, not giving him time to answer before I was sprinting out the door, out the building, and down the street.

(Trigging talk over)

The tears came as the sun left the behind the clouds, and snow began to fall from the sky. Small sobs followed as I walked through the streets.
The school houses were in site and I walked towards them. I don't know why, but after running in the cold for a while my brain was fuzzy.

The snow picked up by the time I reached the houses. I was hugging myself and crying into my sweatshirt as I slowed to a walk.
I could feel my phone buzzing, Kirishima calling or texting me again.

I ignored it.

I walked through the rows of houses, hearing people partying or fucking through the opened windows. Slightly jealous of both.

After about 30 minutes of aimless walking, the snow turned bad. Pushing itself in my face, a burning sensation radiating throughout my face and neck.

I had put my hood up earlier, however it had blown down, and my hair was coated in snow.

I contemplated turning back, returning home and to Kirishima, but brushed the thought off quickly. I couldn't go back. I wouldn't. I had messed everything up. The glass, yelling, being angry for almost no reason. I had fucked up the only time I had felt real love.

I had gone and ruined it.

I felt my head start to get fuzzy and the need to black out flooded my mind. I was gonna pass out and soon.

I stumbled as I walked, trying to stay up.

"H-help." I chocked quietly, my lips cold and blue.

As I felt my eyes black out, I could see the shape of four figures coming out of a house. They saw me and right as I hit the snow I could make out a single sentence.

"Bakugo are you ok?!"

When I came to, I felt warmer. There was a heated blanket coving me and I was in a pair of clean clothes.

I sat up and groaned. My body ached and eyes hurt. A string of curse words fell from my mouth as I look around the room I was in.

By the door Todoroki was standing in the frame, watching me. "Hey." He mumbled, keeping his face deadpan.

"W-what the hell? Why am I here? Where am I?" I ask looking around the room to see three other people.

Midoriya was sleeping at the foot of the couch near my feet, snoring softly. On a chair next to me, Sero sat, cross armed but a smile on his face. "Good to see you awake man."

"T-thanks." I whispered.

Finally my eyes landed on someone staring at me sitting on the ground next to the chair.

Kaminari.

"I'm really glad you're ok Bakugo." He tired smiling, tried acting normal.
But he deflated and looked to the side. "So you did fight with Ei." He shook his head. "I'm so sorry, this is my fault. I shouldn't have said anything." He stood and walked to the couch, sitting next to me. I scooted away.

"Yea, I deserve that." He muttered. "What happened?" He asked, Sero and Todoroki joining him, sitting down on the floor to listen.

"I got in a fight with him. I messed up." I mutter, slapping myself in the face. "I fucked it all up!" I yelled, putting my head down, hands in my hair. "I'm an idiot!" Tears fell down my eyes and I sobbed, causing Midoriya to wake up.

"Your not an idiot." Todoroki said. "You made a mistake, we all do that. Me and Izuku broke up last year. I told him I didn't need him and he was in the same position as you, at a friends, dwelling on the argument." He sat next to his lover hooking an arm around him. "But I fixed things and now," they both held up there fingers, showing matching gold rings.

"We're married." Midoriya smiled, snuggling closer to his husband. "We fixed things and a couple mounts ago, decided we loved each other so much and didn't wanna wait. But we still work through our far share of crap." He chuckled. "it's like that, in all relationships. It's normal and healthy to fight once in a while."

"And I didn't even notice that Sero liked me." Kaminari mumbled, turning to his friend with a smile. "But we're figuring it out now." He turned to face me again. "All you can do is try and fix things."

I took in everything, trying to come up with a solution. They were right, but it's not that easy. Is it? It's never be

"I don't want this to be over." I whisper. "I love him." I sobbed, tears spilling again. "I love him." I continue mumbling and sobbing the words. They hurt. They hurt because I couldn't say them to him.

"I love him so much it hurts."

A/N - ok so to clarify, if I called Mido and Todo boyfriends it's because Bakugo didn't know, he only knew they were together so he assumed boyfriends.

Ok so this chapter was shorter but I'm at a soccer camp, so I couldn't get one super detailed but I think this was ok. Hope you enjoy!!

-Maddie