Chapter 8

The morning light was coming in through my window, causing me to try and move to keep the light out of my eyes. However, when I tried to move, there was something holding on to me, preventing me from moving even an inch. I shift, moving my head to look over my shoulder to see, ya know, nothing out of the ordinary. Just Kirishima in my fucking bed! He had his arms wrapped around my waist while I had my hands on his arms.

When the hell... How the hell did this happen? I think back trying to remember what had happened last night that would lead to...this.

Then it all started coming back to me. The nightmare, me screaming, sobbing, shaking. Then, he showed up. He had run into my room, hugged me, calmed me down, he-he had saved me. The last time it had been that bad, I had ended up fainting for over a week. So if he hadn't shown up, if he hadn't talked me down from what had happened, the adrenaline and fear could have caused me to faint, for who knows how long.  He had hugged me and slept with me, though our position had changed, from hugging to spooning. This caused me to blush.

I blinked a few times and decided to try my luck. I was probably going to die on the spot, but whatever.

"Kirishima? Hey, Kiri wake, up." I tried to detangle myself from him, but, damn, the guy had an iron grip. As much as I didn't want to, I gently elbowed him in the stomach, which caused him to stir slightly. His eyes fluttered open lightly, and he blinked a few times. He smiled and chuckled. 

"Morning Kat." He smiled, still not making any effort to move away from me. "You feeling any better?" He asked, finally moving and sitting up. I took that as my chance to shift away, but only about a single inch.

"Uh. Yea, a little. My head hurts a little, but other then that, I'm fine." I mumble, not meeting his eyes.

"Look, um you know you can talk to me. Don't you?" He asked, trying to move so he could meet my eyes. I wasn't giving him that chance.

"Yes," I said simply.

"Then-um, would you maybe-" He tried to get the words to form, but the dumbass couldn't figure it out.

"You want me to explain what happened, is that it?" I asked emotionlessly.

"Y-yes." He mumbled. "Baukgou, what happened last night, I have never seen anyone freak out like that, especially after waking up. Was it a nightmare, or something else? I need you to be honest with me, I need to know what happened to you!" His eyes filled with tears and he stood up and ran his hands through his hair. "You scared the hell out of me, ok?! You're one of my friends, no best friends, I care about you, I have known you for a month and a half and your one of the most amazing people I know. So if something is wrong please, please tell me." I yelled some of it, but, was also calm and seemingly sad about some of it.                                                                       I felt so sad seeing his face twist in pain, let along seeing the pain come from him seeing me in pain. Why? Why was he this sad about what had happened to me last night? I wasn't worth that. Or at least, that was what I was raised to believe.

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't expect you to have to see anything like that. That? What you saw. I've had those problems since high school, maybe before. I know how to deal with this, and I'm really sorry. I never wanted you to see that. I-I'm, I just.. Damnit!" I yelled getting up and rubbing my face with my hands. Pain seared through my heart. So much pain, it hurt to see him so sad and it was my fault! I really do fuck up every relationship I get myself into.

"Bakugo, n-no, it's ok, please, don't be upset, it's ok. I'm sorry." He walked around the bed to stand next to me. He rubbed my back soothingly, while I brought my hand to cover my eyes while small sobs slipped through my mouth. "Hey, hey." He whispered, bringing me into a hug, though I could only bring myself to hug him by his waist. "Please don't cry. It's ok, I understand. You don't have to tell me." He mumbled, but he still sounded upset.