Happy " "day

My first story I know it isn't original but I want to give it a shot. There will be some differences to most stories. Also things will be explained later on. With that said enjoy.

[Y/N] POV
Another day in my worthless life as I wake up with familiar pains, my arm broken, one of my eyes unable to open, and my legs barely able to support me as I wait for Taiyang Xiao Long to give me today's orders. I've "lived" here for a few years as a sort of servent/stress reliever to them. Eventually my door opens to reveal him.

Tai: Listen up brat, today is Ruby's birthday, I want you to remain here and don't make a sound understand?

I nod as speaking without permission is forbidden

Tai: Good.

He says as he punches me hard in the stomach making me cough up blood before leaving. I fall to the floor in pain as I wait for my next assignment from Summer Rose and Raven Branwen.

*Timeskip*

Summer and Raven come for their daily "fun"

Raven: Alright weakling you know what to do.

She says as her and Summer strip naked as I do the same.

*Timeskip*

It was night time as I hear a knock on my door revealing Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao Long.

Ruby: Hey wimp, look what I got [shows toy scythe and cape]. Plus yang got a cool scarf.

Yang: Oh I forgot to ask what did You get?

[Y/N]: Nothing because I'm a waste of life.

Yang: That's right, and dad wants to see you.

[Y/N]: Understood

I walk to the stairs only to be pushed down as I look up I see everyone for a second as I'm punched by Tai as a loud crack is heard.

Tai: Listen up brat, we're going out for ice cream, while we're gone I want the house cleaned up got it?

I nod as everyone leaves. I then begin to cry as I realize I'm all alone in this house. I've come to a decision, I'll give Ruby the best gift I can give her.

Qrow POV

I can't believe I'm letting this happen to an innocent kid. I've been wanting to get [Y/N] out of there, but thanks to things like Raven's semblance I won't be able to get very far. I'm shaken out of my thoughts by Summer.

Summer: Is something wrong Qrow?

Maybe I could get her to convince everyone to treat [Y/N] better.

Qrow: I've been thinking lately that [Y/N] has been doing a good job recently. He deserves a reward right?

3rd POV

Summer thought about it and agreed and eventually convinced everyone else. So they decided to by [Y/N] his favorite ice cream flavor.

*Timeskip*

Everyone returned home and saw the house was clean as Ruby and Yang were told to get [Y/N].

Ruby: [Y/N], could you open the door,we want to talk to you.

...Silence

Ruby: [Y/N]...Big brother?

Yang: I've got this.

Yang punches the door open to reveal a terrifying sight.

So first chapter done. Any criticism or feedback would be appreciated.