Revealing Family Sins

Time for the families secrets to come out now.

Qrow POV

It's been a week since [Y/N] has been sent to the hospital, and everyone has been divided. Summer has shut herself in [Y/N]'s old room. Ruby and Yang have locked themselves in their room. Raven stays in the living room looking out the window. Meanwhile Tai has been staying outside for most of the day. As for me I've been in our second guest room, which is actually [Y/N]'s old room, renovating it for when he comes back, I will admit however that my drinking has gotten worse.

*Timeskip*

I just finished working on [Y/N]'s room. Now I'm heading to the attic to confront Summer about [Y/N]. I open the door to see her clutching his his note and crying on his old bed.

Qrow: So how does it feel being in here for so long?

Summer: It's cold and I feel alone.

Qrow: Now you know how he feels.

Summer's crying got worse at that point.

Qrow: I've got a question for you. Why did you do it?

Summer: ...Well I was having a very stressful day. Then Tai told me maybe I should take my anger out on something, he then suggested taking it out on [Y/N]. At first I was against it, but he told [Y/N] would be fine he's a tough kid, so whenever I need some relief I used him.

I was surprised to say the least, Tai suggested this. Then again he tried to get me to do the same.

Qrow: I guess it's true what they say, the nicest people are sometimes the cruelest.

Summer eventually broke down crying, repeatedly saying "I'm sorry" over and over again as I left. I'm still surprised that Tai would think of doing something so cruel. I decided to talk to Ruby and Yang next. I knocked on their door.

Qrow: Girls it's Qrow, can I come in?

I got no response so I decided to let myself in. I saw them sitting on their beds with sad expressions on their faces.

Qrow: Hey girls, how have you been holding up?

They didn't answer.

Qrow: I have to know you two, why would you torment your own brother like that?

Yang: Well we saw everyone else doing it, so we thought it was ok.

Qrow: Well I didn't do anything to hurt him, does that make me lame?

Ruby: No uncle Qrow. We thought you did it secret.

The truth was I didn't visit [Y/N] because I was afraid that if I did he would be treated even worse.

Qrow: Listen you two, doing the right thing is more important then fitting in.

They started to cry as I left and closed the door and decided to talk with my sister next. I saw her standing in the middle of the living room looking out the window with a sad expression on her face.

Qrow: So thinking about leaving again aren't you? As usual your trying to avoid responsibility by running away from your problems.

Raven doesn't answer as she knows he's right.

Qrow: Go ahead run off you were thinking of doing it when Yang was born, I'm sure your tribe will be proud of you attacking children.

Raven: Qrow you don't understand, I took a child's sight away, I can't even look at my sword without hearing him scream in pain.

Qrow: So why did you do it then?

Raven: He looked weak at first so I didn't want to be associated with him, but then Tai told me he should be taught his place in the world.

I was surprised, Tai had something to with this as well. Did he turn everybody against [Y/N]

Qrow: So what are you going to do now?

Raven: I don't know

Qrow: Well you have two options, you can either try and fix this, or you can run away. So what are you going to do?

Raven: I'll... I'll fix this. I swear.

Qrow: You better

I left her with her thoughts as I decided to confront Tai to get to the bottom of this. He was outside looking at the sky in deep thought.

Qrow: So care to explain? Why did you turn everyone against [Y/N]

Tai remained quiet before answering

Tai: I... I don't know why I did it.

Qrow: You don't know?! What do you mean you don't know?!

Tai: I mean I don't remember why I started doing this. Was I jealous of him, or did I just not like him. I have no excuse to even remotely justify my actions.

Qrow: So you have no idea why you decided to break an innocent child?

Tai remained quiet.

Qrow: you're a disgrace.

Tai looked down depressed as he knew it was true as I headed inside.

Qrow thoughts: Don't worry [Y/N], this time I'll stand up for you.

So another chapter done and the family secrets revealed, but will you survive so they can redeem themselves. Only time will tell.