An Unexpected Attack

Something big is about to happen on Patch. Are Summer, Raven, and Qrow prepared?

??? POV

A few days ago I noticed that something was attracting the grimm. I decided to see what was causing this, only to find a small house in the middle of nowhere. I thought nothing of it, until I found the source of all these negative emotions.

??? thoughts: A child. That's what's getting all the grimm's attention.

However what caught my interest was what I sensed in him.

??? thoughts: This boy, I can sense great potential inside him. He will make an excellent ally.

I decided to send a beowolf to attack his family in order to get an idea of who I'm dealing with.

*Timeskip*

I was surprised by what I discovered thanks to that beowolf.

??? thoughts: So the boy is in the care of team STRQ. This may be harder then I thought.

Suddenly an idea came to mind.

??? thoughts: Yes, that could work.

*Timeskip*
Qrow POV

It's been a month since Ozpin came to help [Y/N]. Unfortunately he's been busy, apparently grimm attacks have been getting really out of hand. To the point where we're being called in to help.

Qrow: This is insane.

Summer: You can say that again.

Raven: You don't think she's behind this, do you?

Qrow: If she is then what's her goal.

Raven: I don't know but we should be careful.

Qrow: Right.

*Timeskip*

After dinner I decided to head outside for a while to think when I noticed a pair of red eyes staring at me.

Qrow's thoughts: Great. More grimm.

As I was getting ready to fight them, I noticed more and more grimm showing up.

Qrow's thoughts: You've got to be kidding me. What is this an army?

Thankfully Summer and my sister showed up.

Summer: Where did all these grimm come from?

Raven: I don't know, I've never saw them when I went on my patrols.

Qrow: Either way, we need to get rid of them.

3rd POV

While the three hunters were busy fighting the army of grimm, the kids were told to hide in the basement for their safety.

Ruby: I hope mom, uncle Qrow, and aunt Raven will be alright.

Yang: Don't worry Ruby, they'll be fine.

As the sisters were talking a mysterious woman appeared in front of them.

Yang: Who are you and what are you doing here.

???: I'm here for the boy. Hand him over and no one will be hurt.

Yang: You're not taking my big brother away from me.

Yang charged at her, only to be flung aside like nothing.

Ruby: YANG!

Ruby ran to help her as the woman made her way to [Y/N], who was terrified at this point.

???: You're coming with me.

She grabbed the young boy and then disappeared. Meanwhile the hunters were struggling the horde of grimm.

Raven: There's no end to them.

Qrow: Kill one, another ten take it's place.

As they were getting ready for the next wave, the grimm were starting to retreat.

Summer: What's going on, why are they leaving.

Raven: I don't know, let's head back home.

As they were returning they noticed the house was untouched.

Summer: Ruby, Yang, [Y/N], we're back.

Everyone was concerned when they didn't immediately come upstairs. They went downstairs and found Yang on the ground

Raven: Yang, are you okay?

Yang: I think so.

Summer: Wait where's [Y/N]?

Ruby: Someone took him.

Qrow: What did they look like?

Ruby: A woman in a black dress.

The hunters were surprised at what they heard.

Summer's thoughts: My little hunter has been kidnapped.

Raven's thoughts: What would Salem need [Y/N] for?

Qrow's Thoughts: You'll pay for this Salem, mark my words.

While everyone was devastated by the news of [Y/N]'s kidnapping. Salem took the boy to a mysterious pool and placed him inside.

Salem' s thoughts: You will be my greatest warrior soon, child.

With this Crushed Rose comes to an end. Like I said I will continue this if people want me to. Also I do have an alternate ending if anyone wants to see it, let me know.