A Sad Awakening and Reunion

Some scars never heal.

3rd POV

In a hospital bed. [Y/N] starts to wake up in in unfamiliar location. As he looks around he feels scared. Suddenly the door opens revealing the doctor.

Doctor: Mr. [Y/N] good to see your awake.

The boy backs away and hides in fear of getting hurt.

Doctor: Oh dear this isn't good.

The doctor left to contact the boy's family.

Doctor: Mr. Branwen, your nephew has woken up, however something is wrong with him, please come immediately.

*Timeskip*

Qrow and his family arrived at the hospital after hearing the news, to meet with the doctor.

Qrow: What's wrong with [Y/N]?

Doctor: Well it seems the brain damage he suffered from has caused him to fear everyone around him.

Everyone was shocked to hear this.

Summer: Is there anyway to fix this.

Doctor: I'm afraid not. He's to young to perform anything extreme on.

Qrow: Can we see him?

Doctor: You can try.

The family went to [Y/N]'s room and open the door only for him to crawl away from them. This saddened everyone seeing this. They left and closed the door to talk amongst themselves and the doctor.

Summer: What have we done?

Raven: We ruined a child's happiness.

Qrow: Doctor would it be alright if we took him home?

Doctor: I don't know. Given his mental state we may have to keep him here.

Ruby and Yang: Please doctor we want to help our big brother.

Raven and Summer: We'll do whatever it takes to help him.

The doctor was in deep thought.

Doctor: ...Alright, you can take him with you. But please keep an eye on him. I fear what may happen to that poor boy

Family: We promise.

Can they keep their promise and help you, or will things turn out worse for you?