A Desperate Request

It seems Qrow's final hope at getting [Y/N] to become a hunter depends on this mysterious person, but will it be enough?

??? POV

I was sitting in my office when I got a call from Qrow.

???: Yes?

Qrow: Hey Ozpin, I wonder if you can come to Patch? I need your help with something.

Ozpin: Why, is something wrong?

Qrow: I'll tell when you get here.

Ozpin: Alright I'll be there tomorrow.

I hung up wondering what Qrow needed help with.

Ozpin's thoughts: I hope this isn't anything to serious.

*Timeskip*

After I got off the bullhead I made my way towards Tai's house to see what Qrow needed my help for. I eventually arrived and knocked on the door.

Ozpin: Well I'm here Qrow, so what is this it you needed help with?

Qrow: Come in I'll explain everything.

I made my way inside as I saw the rest of team STRQ in their living room.

Ozpin: So what seems to be the problem Qrow?

Qrow: Well...

*Timeskip*

After hearing what Qrow said I was shocked to hear that team STRQ did something so cruel to someone so young.

Ozpin: So you took in an innocent child, decided to raise him as one of your own only to torture him for unknown reasons?

Summer: I know what we did was unforgivable, but please all we're asking for is a second chance at being a family.

Ozpin: You know during your time at Beacon, you were one of Beacon's greatest teams. Summer, you were by far one of the kindest souls I ever met. Tai, you were always willing to help people in need no matter what. Raven, despite the history of your tribe, I gave you a chance to turn your life around and become a huntress. As for you Qrow, you knew all of this was happening, and yet you did nothing to help that poor boy. All of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Team STRQ were all reflecting on everything I said.

Qrow: Ozpin, I know we have no right to ask for anything after what we did, but please help [Y/N]. If not for us, but for him. He dreamed of being a hunter and I refuse to let him give up.

Ozpin: Even if I could help him, he doesn't have an aura to protect himself. He could get killed out there.

Qrow: Does that mean?

Ozpin: I'm sorry, but there isn't anything I can do.

Qrow: ...I see. I'm sorry for wasting your time.

What I saw in front of me was something I never thought I'd ever see. Team STRQ looking defeated.

Ozpin's thoughts: So they really do want to help [Y/N].

Ozpin: I think it's about time I meet [Y/N].

Qrow: I thought you said...

Ozpin: I said I couldn't help him, but I did come all the way out here. It would be rude to leave and not meet him.

It seems Ozpin wants to meet [Y/N] for some reason. Is it to be nice or is it for a different reason?