Chapter 14

Oliver Black

I finally made it to the club and immediately regretted it.
It was full and difficult to navigate through.
The loud music sent vibrations throughout the building and people fought to be heard at the bar.

I skipped the line and got a booth in the VIP section up stairs and ordered a whisky.

I sat back and sipped on the amber liquid.
"Oliver!" I heard a squeal and turned my head to see a familiar platinum blonde.

"Tiffany." I threw my drink back and swallowed the rest.
I signalled to the bar tender to bring another.

"You never rang." Tiffany whined as she slid in next to me. "I've been waiting for your call." Her hand made it's way to my groin. "I've missed you." She whispered in my ear seductively while trailing a finger down the exposed skin on my chest.

I sighed and brushed her hand off of my lap. "Tiffany I'm here to meet someone. So please leave."

Tiffany huffed and pouted. "Fine. I'll be back though. We could continue where we left off that morning." She smirked before leaving.

As tempting and as hot as she is, there's a particular red head that has been on my mind.
Her perfect ass, the shape of her full breasts, her eyes and that hair.
The sound of her sweet voice is enough to send my heart racing.

I've never been so deeply attracted to someone before.

Besides, my mother threatened to emasculate me if she sees me with anymore girls. Especially since the whole marriage deal.
I don't really fear many people, but she is deceptively firery.

I scanned the crowd that was grinding and dancing. My eyes focused closer to the entrance to find Russel.
I was able to see him over the crowd and a familiar strawberry blonde following behind. I groaned.

I'm going to need more alcohol for this.

Russell made his way up. When they came up the stairs I stood up.
When I did my heart nearly stopped.
Avery was following after Russell with a tight grip on his hand.
Her sequin dress settled over her curves and her stilettos lifted her already perfect ass and bust. Her hair was in the usual tight pony tail but didn't make her look any less beautiful.

Avery looked like a rabbit trying to look out for predators.
Her eyes were wide and her head was raised and alert.
Her grey eyes locked with mine and her lips curved into a polite smile.

"Oliver, I'm glad you made it!" Russel grinned and shook my hand.

"Of course." I nodded to him. I turned to Avery and held a hand out. "It's good to see y-"
I was cut off by a pair of arms and a body colliding with mine.

"Oliver!" Leah exclaimed. "It's been forever since I've seen you!" Then she planted a kiss on my cheek.

Russell just rolled his eyes at his sister's behaviour before turning to Avery.
"C'mon Cupcake let's get some drinks!"
Avery nodded and quickly glanced at us before turning around to head to the bar.

"Leah, get off me." I pulled her arms from my neck and sat back down in my seat.

Leah slid in next to me and linked her arms in mine. "Mother said we should be organising the wedding and engagement party."

So, that fucker hasn't talked to them about it?

I sipped my drink and did my best to shake her off.

Russell and Avery came back with their drinks. Russell smirked at me obviously enjoying my discomfort while I glared at him.
Avery slid in the booth and sat between me and Russell.