3:

Jabari and Jaliyah sat at the island, eating their egg and sausage biscuits before school.

Vince got up early with them to cook and drive them to school.

With so much going on in the world today, he , Jazmine and Dave decided that it would be more safe to drive them to school instead of allowing them to ride the bus or anything else for the matter.

Jazmine walked into the kitchen in her night gown and scarf on.

"Hey babies." She kissed Jabari's cheek and Jaliyah's forehead.

"Hey Mommy!" They chirped in unison.

"Hey big daddy." She whispered in Vince's ear, they swapped spit.

"Mom! Pops! That's nasty!" Jaliyah covered her eyes.

"That's what people do when they're in love. But, don't you be letting no nappy headed boy do that to you till you good and married." Vince pointed.

"I want a husband like you Pops." Jaliyah smiled.

Things became a little awkward, so Jabari changed the subject unknowingly.

"Mommy, daddy ate the last of my animal crackers and put regular crackers in my lunch box."

Vince playfully mugged him and Jazmine smacked his chest, heading to the pantry.

"Stop eating the kid's snacks, grown man. Here baby, I bought some fruit snacks." Jazmine threw four packs of fruit snacks on the island and the two grabbed two each, thanking their mother.

"Alright, time for school, y'all got all your stuff? Liyah, do you have track practice today?" Vince slapped the island getting up.

"No, I have it Wednesday through Friday, though. I have a meet Saturday morning, too." Jaliyah hugged Jazmine goodbye same as Jabari.

"Alright, we'll be there with MotherDear and your Uncle and Chase." Jazmine waved.

Vince tongued Jazmine down right quick before hopping in his car and driving the kids on to school.

Jazmine cleaned up the kitchen and made a plate of her own. It was only a matter of time before-

"MAMA!" Raine ran to Jazmine's legs. She hugged them and looked up with her slobbered face.

"Hey baby." Jazmine picked her up and placed her on the island. Wiping her face with a wet wipe, she made Raine a small plate of food.

They ate together in a comfortable silence.

Raine eventually fell back asleep as she ate, allowing Jazmine the chance to go back to sleep too. After placing Raine back into her bed, she washed the dishes and put them in the drainer before going back to bed herself.

She tried to wait up on Vince but sleep overtook her.

-

"Baby, wake up." Vince shook Jazmine as her light snores and slobber continued.

He began to tickle her and almost got kicked to Japan as she woke up laughing.

"VINCE!!" She shouted knowing it was none other than him.

Laughing he put his hands up in surrender.

"I was just telling you I'm headed on to work." He finished putting his belt on.

Jazmine sighed but got up and stretched, sitting on the edge of the bed pouting.

"I'mma miss you."

Vince smirked, "Imma miss you too baby." He kissed her pouty lips.

"Well tell Ace I said hi."

"What about Jacob?"