11

Dave coughed a rough cough. It felt as if he were about to cough up his lungs. Panicking, he tried to get out of bed but failed miserably as he crashed to the floor, causing the IV to rip out of his arm.

"AHHH FUCK!" He yelled out in pain.

Nurses rushed in and assisted him in getting back into the bed and replacing the IV in his hand.

They gave him some water and he drunk the whole cart.

"Do you know who you are?"

"I'm Dave East. My birthday June 3rd and I got two kids I need to check on." Dave sighed.

"Well we will run your records but you were just brought in from some nice citizens that found you on the side of the road. You can use this phone to call your loved ones or we can call your emergency contact." The nurse handed him the phone and it's cord.

"I just need to call using this and I'll be good. What is going on?"

"Well we ran tests and you are extremely dehydrated, it's a blessing you haven't passed out. When was the last time you ate?"

Dave shook his head.

"Well you're beat up pretty bad so we have you on medication. You may not be able to feel anything for a few hours, once your pain receptors come back alive press the call button to let us know. Do you remember what happened to you?"

Dave shook his head, keeping his mouth shut.

"Short Term Memory Loss is common so don't worry, you're in good hands now." The nurse touched his thigh slightly with a smile and left out. The other nurse rolled his eyes, shaking his head before refilling Dave's water pitcher.

"I'm a fan too but she's a groupie, you're in good hands champ, I'll make sure no one knows you're here." The black male nurse smiled.

"'Preciate it." Dave wasted no time dialing up Jazmine's number but it was disconnected.

He dialed up Jaliyah's number but it was disconnected too.

Feeling defeated he punched the air.

"Fuck!" He sighed as a tear rolled down his cheek.

Something snapped and he dialed the number to the best of his memory.

"Hello?" The once sweet voice was now filled with pain.

"M-Mo-Mother Dear." Dave croaked out.

"Who is... Dave?"

"Yes. I'm in the hospital... Is everyone okay? I had a bad dream." Dave breathed out.

"Where are you son? Are you okay?" Mother Dear could be heard moving around.

Dave looked at his wrist band and read off the hospital name to her.

"I'm on the way." Mother Dear hung up.

Dave sat back, resting his head to the side as he became sleepy.

-

"What the fuck do you mean he's fucking gone?!"

"Ole dudes were down there dead and shit man. "

"You find him and kill him. Bring his head to me."

"Man Vince you -"

"DON'T FUCKING CALL ME THAT!" Vince threw the knife but completely missed the man.

"Well damn, that almost hit me." Vince's eyes grew the size of saucers.

"You thought I was dead baby? Nah, you held me down long enough, bitch your time has ran out."

"Jam-"

POP POP POP POP POP POP

Vince's body dropped to the ground.

"Y'all clean this shit up and clear out. Bring me the money and I'll cut it evenly between you all and I want y'all to leave this shit alone. Don't get greedy or you'll end up like your friend here." The man walked out of the kitchen and went to light a much needed blunt on the porch.

He had been suppressed for too long. It just so happen it timed it right and now he was free. Everyone thought he was dead but no and he wasn't sure how he would make his appearance back after all these years.

-

-

Has anyone went to go see Lion King yet? Bae wants to take me Monday 😌🥰 and I can't wait! I'm a big little kid but I've been listening to the album since it dropped😂😂.

Beyhive wya??? Don't be sending me no damn bees 💀💀💀

All my brown skinned girls 😍😍😍😍 WE PEARLS BABY ‼️

Lol but don't kill me y'all, the book is just getting good 😁.