★T W E N T Y★

"Find your equal
not your whole"

♛♛♛

The irresistable force is what I was known as to the world, the big strong powerful Samoan woman

The irresistable force is what I was known as to the world, the big strong powerful Samoan woman. Until recently I was also known basically as the bodyguard to my best friend Alexa Bliss but due to a plot twist that was no longer true. It would be a change as since her draft to Raw, earlier in the year, both of us had been excited to bring Team Rude to life on the WWE screen. But the new direction meant an opening for me.

It really lifted my spirits that I could be more than the woman who was seen as the muscle or protector. I wanted to show the world that I could be the leading lady too. And I was excited at it possibly being made possible with my turn against Alexa.

"I'm always happy to have a show in San Diego, aren't you?" I smiled over at Braun aka Adam Scherr, my monsterous boyfriend.

I had probably had a crush on the guy since he drifted from Bray's clutches. I loved Windham as he was great but Braun was what I was to Alexa, the protector, the secret weapon. Maybe that's why I was drawn to him because I saw the male version of me. We were sort of equal versions of eachother and we fit perfectly. When the draft happened and the family was split, it was a chance for him to flourish and so he had been doing with his feuds with my cousin, Roman.

He had yet to get the title but I was sure it was within his grasps as I hoped it was in mine as well. I loved the business and even though I had a later start I wasn't planning on leaving until I left the mark I wanted to.

"Of course! We get to spend time with the other man in your life" he chuckled and lift Rex, my adorable dog, up into his arms.

"I'm so happy you two get along cause if that weren't the case it would be a serious problem." I narrowed my eyes with a small smirk.

"I like to believe that but I doubt it."

"I'm actually pretty serious. He was here long before you realized you wanted me." I smiled and he rolled his eyes.

I had been in the WWE for a few years now which included NXT and I was just happy where I was. I was in a good relationship with a man who understood me and the business, I had pretty good friends.

I loved how Braun made me feel petite when I was no small woman. Due to my body and strong personality people tended to just see me as this intimidating figure at times. I found it silly because even though I teased my best friend about it I was just a little kid at heart. I was playful and a total girl, Braun brought out that side of me even more which I appreciated. We all needed someone we could just let our hair down with.

"We should probably get ready for dinner don't you think?" He sighed even though the get together had been his idea since we would be on the road again tomorrow.