↓T H I R T Y - F O U R↑

"You will always be the feeling
I felt too much"
Perry poetry

♣♣♣

I entered the arena with Paul Heyman at my side, Brock advised me despite arguments that I should have him at my side

I entered the arena with Paul Heyman at my side, Brock advised me despite arguments that I should have him at my side. Due to last year’s shady contracts that had nearly led to the downfall of Brockenzie I guess I understood his weariness.

"Do you think they will add me as a wildcard to one of the teams?" I thought out loud.

"I'm not sure but lets not get our hopes up. The main focus is getting you back out on the big screen to show them how one reclaims their house"

"Funny, when I cant even own my own house" I teased as that would probably lead to all sorts of havoc for my mental health.

"While I have appreciated being locked out of the Lesnar household many times in the cold by you I think you would do just fine on your own. You are basically living on your own by sharing with those two"

"You have a point but despite the isolation I know its like I'm protected. Brock, despite being a complete arsehole, majority of the time is my guardian angel. He cooks, helps me train and makes sure I don’t hide away in my room all day. I grew up so fast you know? And now its like I'm going back which I'm not proud of but I'm not ready for the next step outside of my career"

"That’s okay. I have heard that you are seeing Finn Balor"

"Mmm don’t worry, I wont corrupt him"

He chuckled, "I think you two would work well together as well as Seth and Alexa Bliss"

"What are you talking about?"

"Great idea isn’t it? I saw them at an appearance the weekend."

"And you got the absurd idea they should be together?"

"I might be the advocate of the Lesnar's but I do worry about you two so if I can whisper into his ear and open his eyes to something I will do it. Look at the chemistry" I frowned as he showed me pictures of the two.

 Look at the chemistry" I frowned as he showed me pictures of the two