★ F O R T Y - F O U R★

"The most beautiful part is,
I wasn't even looking when I found you."
-blindsided by forever

✘✘✘

I sat across from Elias since I had dragged him to a restaurant and I did feel a bit of anger towards him, but what was new

I sat across from Elias since I had dragged him to a restaurant and I did feel a bit of anger towards him, but what was new. I had dressed up for him but when he had seen me he simply asked where we were going. I shook my head as it was his birthday so I would just add it to the list of things that frustrated with me with Elias.

I had always noticed things about Elias because he was an outsider so him being shirtless or anything always made me flustered

I had always noticed things about Elias because he was an outsider so him being shirtless or anything always made me flustered. But even more so now, not in an obvious way I knew because then he would be rubbing it in my face. But his buttoned down shirt and jeans with his hair in a low bun was a nice sight.

"Would you ever date someone on the roster?" I tried to casually question but he almost immediately shook his head.

"Oh" I tried to smile but chose to fill my mouth with food instead.

"I just don't want to be dating anyone right now. It took me along time to get here, you know. Once that happens you have two priorities on the road and lines become blurred"

So our lines weren't blurred?

"Yes I get it. Then your blonde must be a good option" I casually stated but his heavy sigh caused me to glance up as he set his fork down dramatically.

"This blonde? Why is she so important to you. I told you before, you turn me on. You without anything special."

My eyes widened.

"You know what I mean, Alexis. You're going on about a blonde in a tight dress when you in sweats could turn me on. I could care less about a fucking blonde you keep comparing yourself to when I don't even remember her name" He wavered and while he was annoyed I didn't feel myself dropping the subject.

"That says a lot about your character." I scoffed.

"Oh it does? Does it? Please tell me Lexi, what do you see me as?" He narrowed his eyes at me.