Mistake

Warning:
Sexual content
Nudity
Explicit scenes
Comfort
_______________________

         Clothes were scattered on the bedroom floor and the cool air mixed perfectly with the hot friction between the two sweaty bodies. Their skin formed thick beads of sweat as their mouths connected over and over. The demons body was crushed by the weight of the king and he felt dominated by the force on top of him. Something bulging grinds against either Zeldris's thigh or stomach and the humans breath hitches every time his hips buck roughly.

Their mouths pecked and nibbled at each other in a perfect rhythm, Arthur tilts his head wanting to taste more, needing more. His desperate need to take this demon and taste every inch of his body came to be. Holding his hand and pinning it next to Zeldris's head. It made him flinch at those green eyes open wide as a whimper slips passed his lustful mouth.

The demons green eyes haze, dazzling like the night sky stars, "Arthur... Will it hurt?" Zeldris says nervously. He was shocked to find himself nervous over something like this. But this was new. New, was something he found exotic and exciting.

"I don't know. Maybe a little." He replies, "are you sure I can do this? Do I have your consent...? I just want to make sure you want this..."

Zeldris nods, "take care of me till the end..." He placed his arms around the humans shoulders.

Zeldris feels his body being carried gently to the end of the bed where the pillows mountain on top of another. His shivering completely stops, then his whole body melts at the invasion of his precious hole. His silky legs bend and clench next to Arthur's sides.

"Shh, it's okay... It's just my fingers..." Arthur ensures Zeldris, while gently scissoring the heated flesh. He slips a third finger, carefully working his way to stretching out the demon. It wasn't the real thing, but Zeldris was already panting sinfully beautiful moans.

He wasn't kidding... Arthur thought, I just assumed he hasn't done it in a while... of course you can't judge one by their looks, nor blood. He's never done this before either, but he plans to go gentle and slow for Zeldris's sake. And his.

Zeldris wanted to keep his legs spread, but his own tenseness made him close around Arthur's waist. Pulling him in closer. He felt the humans fingers out of his bud, and seemed to be reaching for something as far as the demon could see through his blurry vision in the darkness of the room. He took advantage to  calm his breathing down.

The Raven haired demon then heard an adroit  cap twist, then 'pop'.

A slick substance touches and strokes his trembling hole, sliding in three fingers at once. Pumping at a slow pace.

"Arthur..." Zeldris cups the humans neck, pulling him closer into an embrace. Kissing franticly out of rhythm with each thrust of the fingers. Small moans were given. Arthur kissed Zeldris's cheek

"This should help for the real thing..." Arthur states, stopping his hand once again to lather out the contained lube on his length. His breath hitches as he wanted to just stay like this. Watching Zeldris's lewd body twist and turn, as he jerks off as every move and pant the demon made.

It doesn't hurt as much as I thought it would, in fact it doesn't hurt at all... What was big brother talking about...?  Zeldris takes a deep breath.