Dainty

The sound of battle was tuned out of the blacked out Meliodas in Ban's arms. His grip on his loved one what tight and desperate to keep the demon close to his chest, where it's safe. But as he held Meliodas close he felt as though he was hurting the demon. And he was shocked and speechless listening to the small cries and moans of the pained lover in his shaking arms.

Out of pain, Meliodas woke groaning then arching his back. He curses under his breath at the unexpected jolt of his long lasting, pounding contraction. His breaths were turning into heavy pants, as though his lungs couldn't figure out how to breathe.
"Ban..." He wheezes, flopping his head back of the immortal's arm and scrunching his face and brows.
"Fuck... It hurts, so badly...."

Ban holds Meliodas closer, tightening his grip just enough that it's not hurting his demon physically. His left forearm supported Meliodas' neck, while his other arm under his petite lovers kneepits.

"Ban... You know well about what's--- aghh! Shit...!" He gasp and the sides of his head pound, "damnit! Shit! Ban, I can't do it here, it's too - Aggh! - too dangerous!" The quiet groans and moans slowly turn into muffled yelps and screams.

Blood slowly dripped and leaked from his behind, soaking more of his already bloody red stained, plain white gown. His lack of clothing made him shiver in the battle winds and the endless amounts of magic that flows intensely in the air. Driving his skin to go wild and sensitive making him cold then hot over and over, then all of a sudden a shock wave, like lightning, shoots up his spine with the overwhelming power compared to his weakened self. He was so vulnerable during pregnancy, and now it will end soon. He could never use too much of his magic or else he would get out of control and kill Ban's child.

Meliodas' shaking hands search for Ban's, and in return, his hand finds the immortals warm palm against his.
He knew what was coming for him since the beginning of this, but the pain will never be rid of his system and get used to it.

The weak demon, growing weaker by the minute, looks over to the battle scene ever so slowly. All he saw was a blur and what seemed like a bright black wave of magic explosion. Burning the already dead forest. The heat from the battle made his skin feel dry, yet make him sweat in his hot and cold situation. His hands felt dry and numb, but as a little time goes on, his body starts to sweat and beads of the sticky and salty fluids drip down his forehead.

Aina, out of nowhere, popped in noticing Meliodas' struggles through his preparation for labor. She says, "breath in and out, slowly, and calmly..." She starts. And Meliodas does so, his chest expanded and contracted. Her hand touches his forehead firmly, feeling his temperature. He's running a heavy fever; practically burning up. With him being close to labor, it'll probably be worse. She curses at herself for not keeping up with his health everyday for the last few months.

"Meliodas keep doing what your doing, now, how are your feeling right now?"

"I feel light headed..." He responds, Ban held him closer.

"You need to take him to the human realm, this air will poison the baby if it's human."

Ban nodded at her statement, she opens a portal to the realm swiftly, and right when she does. Hollering of her name, his tone was so violent and blood curtailing. Terrifying.

"YOU SONS OF BITCHES!"

"Go!" She yells at Ban, and the immortal sprints to the spiraling portal. "I'll try to come as soon as possible, please get Meliodas in a warm place and get him ready for a delivery!! QUICKLY!" Her voice was desperate to finish clearly by how fast she was talking. She slid her specially made katana across the mid air, slicing a wave of power and wind towards the upcoming demon. Holding him back for at least a few more seconds.