I've Missed You

Warning
This chapter contains extreme measures of violence such as
Self harm
Suicide threats
physical abuse
And other sorts of triggering subjects. Readers beware.

_____________

He sighs in a pained gasp, flinching his hand as he digs a piece of the shattered mirror into his palm. Blood swells on his skin trickling down to the back of his hand tickling his olive toned skin. The edges of the glass, where he grips, also digs into his flesh and makes him bleed. The crimson drips down with a small splat on the grey tile, the plain floor makes the pure red stand out so much more. The burning feeling of his hand starts to fade as he heals himself, out of second nature.

His body temperature goes from cold to hot then fades from hold to cold, causing him to shiver. He felt so anxious and nauseous mixed with different feelings such as anxiety. He couldn't tell if he was sane anymore, he couldn't tell what was normal anymore.

End it all.

That voice again, tempting him to do something he never wanted to do since the beginning. He has someone to live for and that one thing is about to turn into two. No he won't end it like this, not when he's had a chance with someone he loved so deeply. Not when he's holding the vary child of that person.

His eyes burn then stop as a wet sensation in his eyes starts blinding him with tears. Why would he think of such things... ¡cough¿ he sniffs his stuffy nose that is now red along the bridge and across this cheeks.

A knock from his dorm room takes over.

His whimpers silence from the sudden intrusion, his eyes now wide open to look at the door, completely quiet. His breath was wavering from holding in his silent sobs. His thoughts white and blank, thinking of nothing. He couldn't think of anything, but have a feeling of heavy loss.

Three knocks this time; it was gentle and hesitant on what Meliodas could hear from its force.

Meliodas stumbles over out of the messy bathroom out into the warm colored carpet bedroom. The dark colors help his sanity and focus in his mind; he doesn't know what it was about those dark vibrant colors, such as red. Ban has red eyes, a dark vibrant scarlet color. Like a pool of blood.

Another knock, "My liege, Meliodas, may I come in?" Her voice was quiet.

It was her again. Aina? Was it? A good friend. Kind, gentle, and not forcing anything out of him like that douchbag. "Yes, Aina, you can come in." Is all he says. A small smile creeps on his mouth before it dispersed into a frown.

The maid walks in with white sheets and a gentle look on her face, though she looked worried. Her fingers on the clean sheets wiggle and look uncomfortable and she purses her lips. "Please listen, Meliodas, I'm forbidden to speak about this but I can't stand you hurting yourself for the sake of the king or because of him." Aina blurts out. She quickly comes over to him holding out the sheets. At first he was confused, until she flips one end of the fabric exposing a crystal, wiccan dagger.

"I don't have time to explain, but this can pierce to even the toughest of substances. It has natural poison and deadly curse to its blade. One small scratch will be enough to kill Hades, if that's what you wish." She suggest, her voice was shaky and out of breath. "Or, there's another way to get out of here" she continues, "there's a secret passage way just down stairs - a basement is there and is the only one of the castle, it holds a bloodthirsty beast, but knowing you, you can get passed that. It's dark down there, so rely on your sense of sound. There should be a part of the wall that is used as a passage way. Find that, you will be out in no time---"