Eros

Fluff
Romantic scenes
Sexual tension
Heavy smut
Use of alcohol

________________

Meliodas crosses his arms walking normally as he would usually do. He pursed his lips as he did feel happiness, yet he felt so wrong simultaneously.

"Captain!" Diane barks from afar from the front door enterance of the tavern. Her hand waves out to him and her smile showing purely out of happiness.

Where did I ever get a friend like her...

Meliodas finally made it to the tavern, "I'm guessing Ban isn't back?"

"Well yeah, but did you tell your brother about the ball that's tomorrow afternoon?" Diane changes the subject, her cheeks go round as her never-ending smile continued.

Meliodas shrugged, "I kinda couldn't."
The demon says calmly while showing no real reaction to disappointment.

Diane furrows her brow, cocking her head, "what do you mean you "kinda couldn't"?"

Meliodas shifts his eyes to the porch ceiling and his hands reach for the knob of the entrance door, "well I can't interrupt my little brothers little love making." His grin was impish, showing his small teasing tone. Diane's cheeks brighten in a light shade of red.

Meliodas giggles before continuing his train of thought, "where's my little muffin?"

"Aww, you call little Scarlet your muffin~ so freaking cute!" Diane giggles making the demon slightly flush from such embarrassing attention. "She's upstairs playing with the toys I got her."

Meliodas looks at her, "she's only a few days old, she can't be moving that much already."

"Oh, but she can, I've seen it while you were gone." Diane argues, "and she's beyond adorable when she coos her little baby language." Diane's grin widens, "goo~ bo, fuu~" she imitates the baby's sound.

Meliodas chuckles, waving his hand side to side, "nah, I think she's got most of her Dad's genes, the pale blue hair and red eyes proves it."

"Yeah, but she could have your powers, or personality ya know? Maybe she'll be as short as you?"

"Or maybe she'll be as tall as Ban, and have some similar power as he." Meliodas denies everything, for once he hoped Scarlet would mostly be like the immortal.

Both Diane and him walk up the stairs to go into Ban's room where everything seemed spotless at every corner he looked at.

"I needed to baby proof some things in you and Ban's room, you know, safety first?" Diane rocks her head side to side before looking at Meliodas squatting down in front of the cooing baby. Her eyes were big and bold. And her lashes were hardly seen because of the pale blue hair, yet it made her face more eye catching. The pale blue lock on her head was as soft as ever as he gently pet her head.

"Every girl out there is going to envy you..." Meliodas claimed, as his sitting baby lightly held his thumb. A cute laugh came from her delicate voice.
His head rest on her active one, "I love you." He says, When she cocks her head to the side, her petite face widened up and screams at the top of her lungs while holding out her arms out to him. Her small frame bounces to her excitement overwhelming her.

"So, you couldn't tell him...? Will Arthur?"

Meliodas shrugs, "I don't know, I don't know him well so I couldn't even guess." He lifts up Scarlet by her pits, placing her on his lap then holds her belly gently to keep her balanced.