Tombwalker

Name : Tombwalker 

Ooh nice name. Never heard it before

Gender: Female

Noice

Age: 23

Not super old but not the usual age! I like it

Tribe(s): Sand/NightWing

Mhmm.

Sexuality: Asexual/Aromantic

Ooh, interesting

Appearance: She has a complete SandWing look, with the build, scales, and properties of a SandWing. You can't see any NightWing shapes on her body. However, her coloring shows genetics. She is a few shades darker than the normal pale golden SandWing, with all the scales down her neck, legs, arms, back, and tail are sharply edged with black. Her sail (the ridge thing down a SandWing's spine) is dusty brown, along with her wing membrane. At the edges of her wings, black veins creep around, but don't get very close to her wing-bones. Her claws are jet black, her underbelly and horns are a light cream color Where do those come from?, and her eyes are a brown so cold Nice wording and dark they seem black. She has a black forked tongue like a NightWing. She does indeed have a tail barb, but it was crushed by a boulder as a young dragonet, so it doesn't work properly. Ooh, I'm sorry. What does it look like? Crushed? Her whole tail or just the barb? She wears many neck pouches, ankle pouches, and holsters, each with different things inside. An ankle pouch could have a magnifying glass, another a knife. She doesn't have any jewelry. On her lower jaw, there is a tiny nick scar. On her right thigh, there is a short but deep scar, causing her to limp just the tiniest bit. And a huge scar, starting from her collar bone Ooh, she's lucky to be alive!, looping under her left arm, and going back up to meet with her wings is very visible.

Personality: Tombwalker, at her latest age, couldn't care less for anyone else. Sure, if her fellow law workers were in danger, she would save them. She knows to just watch them suffer is evil. So she's evil but not evil. Hm.But her heart is a beating one of stone and ice, and if someone asked for help trying to catch someone she would simply roll her shoulders and say, "Catch it yourself." Me. She could be called 'rude' or 'ungrateful', but Tombwalker was raised to see the darkness of the world, and not the bright parts. She is a skilled killer, as her father had taught her she knows exactly 32 ways to kill someone with a knife. She doesn't kill innocent dragons though So not a heartless monster, good to know!, she kills dragons who most definitely deserve a lesson and have a criminal record. Tombwalker has a tiny ember of passion for cooking, and every once in a while will make shortbread cookies. Oh, I LOVE that! She is terrified of frogs, and if there is a frog phobia, please tell me. One of my OC's is, get this, afraid of figs. :)

Backstory: Tombwalker's parents met when her mother, Desert, found the tunnel from the Sand Kingdom to the Rain Kingdom, and with her sharp eyes she found the tunnel from the Rain Kingdom to the Night Kingdom. She stumbled into a guard, her *TombWalker's* father, named Revenge. He tried to dominate her, but she was too fast and smart. Eventually, she pinned him and despite Desert's fear, kissed him Woah, that got crazy fast!. Revenge was in utter shock and then they both decided to not tell anyone about what had happened. Revenge gave up his job as a guard and moved in with Desert in the Rainforest Uh oh, that won't end well. They stayed hidden, but despite their best efforts, a scout group of NightWings found them and brutally murdered Desert GASP!. However, before the scouts saw him, Revenge took the egg and ran away with it Where did he run? . Tombwalker then hatched, and Revenge, now with a cold heart, raised her. They never referred to each other as 'dad' and 'daughter', and they never spent any quality time together. They just trained. Revenge taught Tomb the 32 ways to kill with a knife, taught her self defense, taught her how to sneak attack and how to creep around quietly, and most of all how to survive. Once she turned 7, he basically kicked her out Ouch.. Revenge had begun to get arthritis, and Tombwalker begged him to let her stay and protect him, but he declined and threatened to kill her with his own talons Some dad.. So she fled to the Sand Kingdom, where she found an oasis and began to build two huts. One for sleeping, another for essentials. Soon enough, a young NightWing named Comet Where did she come from? came and asked to share Tomb's residence Why?. Being young and naive, she accepted, and they lived together for some time before Comet tried to steal Tombwalker's gold and she had to be punished. So Tomb killed her, and vowed to never live with another dragon. However, not long after that, a troop of 7 SkyWing sent by Scarlet to find something interesting in the desert and told to kill any SandWing, ran into her That won't end well.. They attacked her house, and she managed to kill five before being hurt. One SkyWing delieved a scratch on her jaw, another scratching her thigh. She killed one of the two, but before she could deliver the killing blow to the last one he slashed her collar bone, under her arm, and tried to disable her wing, but she broke his neck before he could. She crawled to her resource hut, and managed to patch herself up before passing out. When she awoke, there were three SandWings sitting next to her. One introduced himself as Buzzard, and the other three were Aloe and Cactus Was Tomb scared? Angry? Murderous, perhaps?. Buzzard offered the detective job, and she reluctantly accepted. She quickly cracked her first case I'd like to see what case., and case after case after case she became higher up in the rankings until she was one of the best detectives alive. Once, she had to go upstage and tell how she solved the case, and she slowly but surely explained. After that, word of the famous Dragonets of Destiny came, and the royal SandWing sister meeting thing was to be attended to by the detective society I like how you put the mainstream series in their, but not a HUGE part.. So Buzzard, Aloe, and Tombwalker What happened to Cactus? went where they watched to whole thing. When the second dragonbite viper was freed, a frenzy erupted. Wings and tails smacked Tomb in the face, and she managed to accidentally bite a dragon's claw off Ouch.. She eventually flew away too, as fast as she could, until she became exhausted and collapsed. She was starving. And one of those desert toads that are completely round appeared, and she was forced to eat it EWWWWW!. The thing was all gritty and crunchy, and after a whole tribe of them circled her, she was forced to eat them all. Then she made her way back home, and made sure to wash her mouth out a few times in the oasis. After that event, her life is basically the same: Wake up, hunt, eat, go to work, come home, fight off a few frogs That's funny!, hunt, eat, sleep, repeat. Everything is normal- at least, when there aren't any frogs around. :)

Occupation: Detective Cool!

Family: Desert (Mom) Revenge: (Dad) Check.

No siblings or known grandparents Aww, that's sad

Friends: Buzzard

Mhmm.

Other: We're good

Okie dokie!

Okay, so I'm going to give Tomb a 8.5/10. She is a really well developed character and her backstory is just sad enough, but not super tragic like other backstories can be. I like how you added her fear of frogs. Some parts you need to work on are just a couple little things in her backstory and appearance and she's a little overpowering, so maybe add some flaws. But overall, good job!