Dragonhunter

Dragonhunter Interesting name...

Male Ooh, I like it!

18 years Not to young, not to old

SilkWing, NightWing Interesting...

Dragonhunter is a dark red, almost maroon dragon, with a bright red under belly and orange eyes. He has SilkWing wings that are relatively small Nice touch . He's small himself but very muscular. He's think and has a few scars when Dragonhunter was born.  Good description 

How did the mother and father meet? His tribe who he lived with ( the NightWings) saw him as a bad omen, Because he was born in a puddle of blood. The queen named him Blood Creepy and they kept a very close eye on him. His parents, Hunter, a dark grey NightWing, and Maggot, a pink Silkwing, loved him and protected him for a very long time. But Blood always felt like an outcast because he had no wings. Apparently he had to go into a Metamorphosis to get them. He was also very small. But he was very strong. He trained with his father hunter, who was in fact a hunter who got food, everyday. He soon made a friend named Sun, a light grey NightWing who was very nice. A few years later, Blood went into Metamorphosis. His parents and Sun cheered him on. But he was met with a surprise when he emerged from his cocoon. His parent had a dragonet Ahhh, how?. Her name was Smoke. She was large for a dragonet, and she was born with something Blood was born without.. wings. She seemed to have no traces of SilkWing in her, except for two small antenna. Blood was furious, and his fury only grew as Smoke got older. She was strong, kind, and loved for her beauty. So one day, Blood challenged Smoke to a duel Why?. He won, since he was older and stronger. Sun was devastated, since Smoke was her friend too. But Bloods parents were the most heart broken. They cursed Blood and drove him out of the tribe. Blood felt good. He liked killing. He flew for days and nights until he found an assassin group. He pleaded to join them, and he had one job. To kill Sun Ouch.. Their leader was her brother, Venus. He was angry because Sun told their tribe a lie. That Venus killed their parents. Blood agreed, but was very heartbroken. He poisoned Suns food, killing her. He returned with her dead body and got his name, Dragonhunter. Ah ha!

Dragonhunter is a cold dragon. He's strong, but kind of dumb. He has no guilt, or very little. Hmmm, maybe add more

Occupation: Assasin I LOVE ASSASSINS!

Other: He has a book coming out abt him Cool!

So, I would probably give Dragonhunter a 8/10. He's a well developed character, but with just a few minor plot holes and personality problems. Altogether, I think he's a good character with a lot of potential!