Midge

Name: Midge (Short for Midget) Cute name!

Gender: Female Mhmm

Age: 2 Aw! A little dragonet!

Tribe: NightWing Okie.

Sexuality: Too young to tell True, true

Appearance: Midge is a small, black-scaled dragon with a paler underbelly. She has huge, glittering black eyes, unusually long ears, a round face and a short frame. What about her wings? But like the description!

Personality: Because of her somewhat adorable appearance, dragons often don't take Midge seriously. That's OK with her. She uses this to her advantage. She can be manipulative, but prefers the head-on attack. She sometimes gets into a hissy fit when things don't go her way. She's two, after all. Like every toddler I know. 

Backstory: Midge's egg was found in the Rain Kingdom by a MudWing named Everglade What was Everglade doing in the Rainforest?. Everglade was a healer and an experimenter Cool!, and Midge learned quite a bit from her. But they never had a complete mother/daughter relationship. Everglade thought of Midge as her younger sister, plus she was a dragonet herself. How old?One day as Midge was exploring the Rain Kingdom looking for herbs, she came across a sloth. She took it home with her, cleverly naming the sloth Slod. Slod told Midge of a sloth civilization that lived in Jade Mountain. Ooh, interesting "They need a leader," he said. "I will be that leader.Then they will revolt against dragon kind! The sloths will rule Pyrrhia!"Midge agreed. When Jade Mountain Academy opened, Midge begged Everglade to join. They were eventually accepted into the Gold Winglet as Sora and Bigtail's replacement. 

Now Midge works hard at overthrowing dragonkind in hopes that the sloths will rule Pyrrhia one day...

Also, she has an animus dodo An animus...DODO?! named DODO, but he only cooperates half the time.

Mate: N/A Obviously :)

Crush: None yet. Mhmm

Dragonets: N/A Ok

Occupation: Sloth overlord, student Love that!

Other: Exists in AU, duh. Okie dokie malokie!

So I think that Midge deserves a 9/10! She is funny, but with a salty side. I like her relationship with sloths, and I love her backstory. Work out little bitty minor things! I'd love to see more!