Chapter 1

A/N: Hey! I've never written such a fic before, I hope you like it! It's just an idea that came to me and I wanted more people to read some fluffy Yoongi fics because Suga is underrated! I hope you all learn to love him better, and all the members of BTS as well. Also, LOVE YOURSELF!
___________________________
Your POV
He married her out of pity. At least, that's what I think. Knowing my cousin, she'll do whatever it takes to prove to her parents that she can be successful in life even though she didn't follow their exact path. She's a tough nut to crack, even though we've known each other through our entire life, I still can't figure her out sometimes. But Yoongi Min doesn't know half of it. She wrote a letter to him expressing her problem and then out of the blue, he just showed up at her front door with flowers and a wedding ring in his hand. He was the most perfect man imaginable, in front of our joint families, he knelt down and begged her blind grandfather to let him marry her. And then, her parents were so touched by the gesture, that they agreed. She immediately hugged him and it was like a scene from the k-dramas. Except there was one problem. And that's why I was so against it.

She was aromantic.

Third Person
Yes, the girl got everything she wished for, but it was simply fulfilling the requirements to please her family. She got to know Yoongi, aka Suga from the band BTS, through her cousin. You. You indirectly caused their marriage. You were the one who helped her write the letter that touched his heart. You were the one he was supposedly "in love with." But he didn't know the bit of her not having any romantic feelings towards...anyone. You know your cousin the best, and she only cared about her image. She's not a bad person, but growing up with a strict family has caused her to become cold and distant, to others. You're her best friend, so of course you would help her. The marriage to Yoongi was set and there was nothing you could do about it.

Your POV
It was high school when she got her first boyfriend and discovered her sexuality. She didn't want to kiss him, or go past the stage of hugging. Because of this, he broke up with her. She wasn't heartbroken, and she told me what she was going through. So we did what any teenagers would do. We googled it. And we found out there's nothing wrong with her, just not being exposed to romantic love has made her this way. She kept it hidden from the rest of our family and only confided in me. I kept the secret as well, but now she's marrying someone. And not just anyone, but my bias!

It was a late summer's eve when I found out about the existence of BTS. There was this video of a cool looking rapper dude and I decided to click on it. I was immediately sucked into the world of Kpop. I mean, BTS. I found out his name was Suga, and then his real name was Yoongi Min. I was infatuated with him and his music really opened up my heart. I don't know if it was the way he licked his lips or the way he moved on stage, or even the tear-jerking music he produced, but something about him just attracted me. I then knew it: I was in love with him. This went on for a good five years, up until my cousin and I wrote that letter. I had introduced her to the world of BTS a year after I got into it, and when I identified my bias, she had her eyes on him like a hawk stalking it's prey. I never thought she would go this far, but she did. That's Lila (your cousin) for you. Always unpredictable.

But Yoongi's even more unpredictable for showing up at our house asking for her hand in marriage.

The scene was so hard to watch, I felt like my heart was being torn out of my chest. I should be happy, she's getting married, but she's using him to win over her parents. And I knew this day would come, but why so soon? Can't I stay with him for a little longer? I immediately fled the scene after he knelt down to the ground and pulled out the tiny black box. I ran.

Before I knew it everything was happening so fast, and the wedding date was set. The engagement party, the wedding, everything was made public. And Lila enlisted me to be her maid of honor. I happily accepted the position, secretly wishing I could be the bride, But it's time to let go. Yoongi's happy and Lila finally won over her parents. Not to mention she's a genius genetic engineer who works on developing technology for altering DNA! Her job gets her bagfuls of cash. She's rich. What next, a baby? A private island? The moon? This is a bitter punishment. What did I ever do to deserve this? Oh well, better Fake laugh it off with my future brother/cousin-in-law. We're basically like siblings anyways so it doesn't matter. The engagement party is happening now, and I planned everything.