Chapter 8

Soon enough, the Yoongi and my cousin end up getting a divorce. My mother had called me a disgrace to the family and shunned me. Everyone was disappointed as they thought I was having an affair with the married man. I wanted to call them up and tell them what was going on firsthand, but Yoongi stopped me. He said they needed time to calm down. Even going out in public was hard, there were people that supported us but more haters than ever. Lila had the best public image in the world, and Yoongi's took a fall after the news article covered the story. But he's redeemed himself, many fans accepted me. I try my hardest everyday to fight for Yoongi. I even made a new vlive account as a celebrity girlfriend. Easily gaining over 5 million fans, I went live everyday. Yoongi has been the sweetest. He stays by my side and we do cute couple segments on camera. However when we're off camera...we do some other things.

The boys visit us more often now, hanging out at our big house and staying overnight on many occasions. Jin always compares it to his own mansion and Jungkook tries to one up him. We all laugh it off and don't pay much attention to the details. After Yoongi's reputation went down, the boys have been sending stuff out on their twitter and telling antis to back off. Namjoon even threatened to release a song early, sparking excitement from all the fans.

A few more months go by quickly, and BTS works on their new album. They're very popular now, and I slowly fade away from the public eye. Because of practice, Yoongi's always tired. So I encourage him to sleep more. He happily curls up on my stomach, nuzzling my neck once in awhile and using my chest as a pillow. And then he has to leave in early mornings, so he leaves me cute notes on the bedside. I'm so lucky to have him.

Of course, he's not fully happy all the time and we have our off days. He's in one of those moods again, playing the piano in distress.
"Yoongi, What's wrong?" I ask.
"I can't focus! I have millions of songs in my head but I can't express them!" He yells. I sit down by the piano and calmly play 'I NEED U' on the piano. He leans on my shoulder, closing his eyes and listening.
"It's okay...you aren't on a time limit so take your time. Play whatever you feel like playing. Write what you want to write," I kiss his forehead.
"Mmm," he grunts in frustration.
"You know I'm right, don't deny it," he sits up and spreads his legs.
"I wasn't denying anything," he looks at me seriously.
"Mmhmm," I get a bit too sassy as he suddenly hoists me onto his lap.
"What was that?" He asks tauntingly as I gulp.
"No-nothing," I bite my lip and stay quiet as he stares at me blankly.
"Do you want me to say I disagree?" I shake my head nervously. "Then what is it?"
"I want you to be happy while writing music. The best music comes from the heart. Use it, Yoongi," I say slowly. He caresses my hair.
"You really are the best thing that's ever happened to me, Y/N,"

A full year goes by soon, and BTS has won many awards, getting deals and offers from numerous companies, and boosting the economy. I go to many concerts of course, front row. Apart from that....Yoongi and I have definitely gotten closer. Our relationship is to the point where we can read each other's minds. I'm at a concert right now, and suddenly Yoongi points at me.
"Y/N, is that you? Come up here," he calls me onto stage. Instead of getting up by the stairs, I'm pushed up by the fans and Yoongi pulls me. Suddenly I'm standing onstage with him.
"Yoongi, What's this about?" I ask.
"I was planning a surprise for you at one of our concerts...now seems like a perfect time," he replies, smiling shyly.
"Yoongi..." I smile ecstatically, blushing as the fans go crazy when he kisses my cheek.
"Sit over there," he points at the center stage on the ramp, and I have a clear view as he does what he wants. The music starts and they start performing 'I NEED U', I suddenly remember the conversation we had. It's a rendition version. Beautiful, harmonic, and all instrumental. The ARMY lights glow purple. I sway with the music, blushing when Yoongi throws finger hearts at me.
Then the stage goes dark. Fog starts creeping up, and I stand up. I see seven silhouettes in front of me, all standing in a line. A song comes on and I recognize it to be "like." Instead of Jungkook singing the main parts it's someone with a deep voice. Not Taehyung, not Hoseok but...he comes from the clear fog, holding the mic and singing beautifully, Yoongi. My heart stops when he hits the high note in pitch. He's staring directly at me, holding something behind his back. I gasp when he puts the mic away and he has a headset, so he speaks into that.
"Everyone, I just wanted to thank you for coming out. ARMY will always be my first love...but I have a new love. Y/N...will you make this official and be mine...for now and forever?" He asks, holding out the box and knelt to the ground. Sweat is dripping from his forehead and he is panting from the performance.
"Yes," my eyes fill up with tears and instead of sadness, I am completely happy. We're finally together, at last.